Reviews for Raised Turian
Elemental Queen chapter 23 . 7/9
Thanks for writing such a great story! I enjoyed all of it, and it really read as well as any published novel. :)
I cried a bit some parts and you had me hating humans lol so I really wanted to choke several characters during this story :3
Keep writing, you're good at telling a nice story.
Kakaski chapter 23 . 4/15
Oh man this has had me in tears for a long while, every character has been done greatly, even though I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Jane's mom and sister before you killed them off, I don't care what other people think of how you treated Kaiden, it was a great story for him and the way he died was decent: doing what was right after coming t realization.

I can't wait to read more stories of yours, and if they are this good I'm gonna have to buy more tissues, I am interested on how close the Alliance and the Hierarchy will grow, given who is in charge.

As for the Council part and the ending paragraphs, perfected like a real author, truly this is one of the few stories I love and would read again.
Kakaski chapter 18 . 4/15
This story has me in tears, not soft, little crying, full on weeping. This is great writing.

Even though I am now emotionally destroyed.
amber8807 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
laughs, now when i replay Masseffect and i see Hackett i dont like or trust him lol
amber8807 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
omg this was an amazing read! thank you for posting it!
amber8807 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
*mouth falls open* poor garrus . cant wait to read more. amazing story i cant pull away from it!
nazaninhemmatpour89 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Loved it I really thought you were going to kill femshep and Kaidens an arse Garrus is so much better ;-) x
nazaninhemmatpour89 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Not finished reading this yet as you can see but just wanted to let you know how much I am loving this piece it's absolutely brilliant
Stacy Madl chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I just wanted to say this whole thing was truly AMAZING. I read the whole thing in like two days. I actually managed to put down Mass Effect 2 for a day to read it lol, that's a miracle! Garrus was always my favourite character and I just bought the trilogy. Seriously, amazing story. Loved every minute of it. Was so scared either Garrus was going to be dead or she would be forced to stay on earth. So gad it ended the way it did. It was really amazing.
save the sharks chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
This is amazing!
Elm Jak chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Really great story! I hope you continue, is a sequel in the works? Because I really hope ones coming up, like with what happens after the war and all...
Meag chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
I already posted a couple reviews while reading this but I loved this AU. It was very different than mosts AU I have read and the story was thought out. It felt a little rushed near the end but overall it was amazing. I hope you one day write a squeal to this.
Meag chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
I normally do not comment on what I read, just a thing I guess. Also I normally HATE AUs for ME, just a different thing I guess. But I LOVE this story, the only thing I have to complain about is the last chapter (#18) where it was all just a dream. An odd pet peeve of mine, I just hate reading something that was not even "real" within the story line (dreams that are presented as reality). I completely understand WHY it was written but I felt it could have been a lot shorter within the lead up to this chapter. Just my view of it.

Other than that the personalities of the characters are amazing. I am sad Hackett is an ass bucket, to put it nicely. I loved Hackett in the game. But once again, it is an AU.

It is 4am and I keep telling myself after every chapter what I am going to sleep... nope...
Meag chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
I am hooked on this story! I really do need to read the title of each chapter though... well damn
chainline chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Such a great story! . Made me laugh. Made me cry. Made me angry. Made me sad...yes I'm talking about poker Kaidan!