Reviews for Raised Turian
Kotali chapter 11 . 9/21
I love everything.
I love your Jane; Your Garrus; your everyone. They're all so wonderfully written. I even kind of like your thirst Kaiden. Lol.
Kotali chapter 2 . 9/21
Okay, I love it...
Kotali chapter 1 . 9/21
I like it, I think.
I will keep reading.
Kyo12591 chapter 13 . 8/1
Well at least Garrus wasn't shot, it broke my heart when Nihlus died. Great work thus far, I didn't know if id like it, glad I took a chance an started reading. :)

DONOVAN94 chapter 23 . 5/30
I love this!
I wasn't entirely convinced at first with the characters we know and love turning out to be bad guys. But your writing, story and mastery of atmosphere and emotion completely sold me.
Well done
TheRangerBoy chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Damm... you actually made me hate Hackett. That is a feat to be proud of...
Taeniaea chapter 23 . 11/2/2015
cool story
LadyLament chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Wow...This was the biggest soap opera-y mass effect story I ever read. And damn was it good.
Elemental Queen chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
Thanks for writing such a great story! I enjoyed all of it, and it really read as well as any published novel. :)
I cried a bit some parts and you had me hating humans lol so I really wanted to choke several characters during this story :3
Keep writing, you're good at telling a nice story.
Kakaski chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
Oh man this has had me in tears for a long while, every character has been done greatly, even though I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Jane's mom and sister before you killed them off, I don't care what other people think of how you treated Kaiden, it was a great story for him and the way he died was decent: doing what was right after coming t realization.

I can't wait to read more stories of yours, and if they are this good I'm gonna have to buy more tissues, I am interested on how close the Alliance and the Hierarchy will grow, given who is in charge.

As for the Council part and the ending paragraphs, perfected like a real author, truly this is one of the few stories I love and would read again.
Kakaski chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
This story has me in tears, not soft, little crying, full on weeping. This is great writing.

Even though I am now emotionally destroyed.
amber8807 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
laughs, now when i replay Masseffect and i see Hackett i dont like or trust him lol
amber8807 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
omg this was an amazing read! thank you for posting it!
amber8807 chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
*mouth falls open* poor garrus . cant wait to read more. amazing story i cant pull away from it!
nazaninhemmatpour89 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Loved it I really thought you were going to kill femshep and Kaidens an arse Garrus is so much better ;-) x