Reviews for Friends Across the Divide
Phantaum chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Sissi bashing for the win!
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what happens now that Sara is in their universe. Maybe she can tell them everything she knows from their show o her world which will help them with their fight against X.A.N.A. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
You know your OC Sara even looks like me as well. We big have blue eyes and blonde hair... Well I was born with blonde hair but it darkened to a light brown as I got older. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Sara and Odd. Sarodd? Oddara? Lol those were the only couple names I could come up with. Amazing job writing this as always. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
I really love this! I hope Odd can rescue the princess in distress lol. I had the hugest crush on him when I was little. I really like the idea I Odd and Sara together. :) your character of course... XD
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I hope that they save Sara! I really love this fanfiction. I enjoy readin it immensely. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I wonder what X.A.N.A needs Sara for... I really hope Jeremie can find and rescue her. Hopefully everything should go well for her. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This is really well written. I really hope that Aelita and the others will be able to rescue her In time. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm already hooked on this. I love he concept of the story as well as the name Of the OC. Probably because its my first name as well. :D lol XD
Phantaum chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Did anyone else catch the Yumi's name is 'Tia? AKA Princess Celestia's nickname.
Phantaum chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Update update update!

Must read! New York Times

An honor to our show! Moonscoop

Updates required! All Fans Ever!
QueenOfNuggets chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Is it wrong that I secretly want her to stay in her favorite cartoon or..?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
One of the most interesting storys I have ever read! And in a good way too!
DaylightMoon11 chapter 7 . 6/21/2013