Reviews for Encounter
Sylphrena33 chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
I LOVE this! Oh, it just makes so much sense! Wow, great job. I'm impressed. Great emotion, great character development. I REALLY like this. I love the comparison between Loki and Envy. It's so true, I've never noticed it before. And also the comparison between the relationship between brothers. Masterful. Thank you for writing this, it's wonderful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Brilliant writing - I absolutely loved it.
ellie.dulcie-xx chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
This is an amazing story. It perfectly shows both Ed and Loki's mind and worldview, and both characters interact together in a really cool way that fits their separate universes.
I love this story. It is amazingly written.

Ellie
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
Love this!
Squishy4953 chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
The sad thing is that it fits.
Poor Loki.
This is the reason why I like to read stories based on Loki's psychology.
Although, I'm somewhat confused about the timeline for Edward - and those Kuroko skills there - and how 'old' he really is.
Welp, anyway, liked it!
:D
biddle29 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
I loved this so much! It was absolutely beautifully written! :)
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
the story was short but very interesting it was a good read
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
8O ... WOW. Could you, uh, please update soon?
jadeblackheart4 chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
LOVE THIS! XD
jadeblackheart4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
This is sooooo cool! XD
warmsundae chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
I've read this once, last year, and once again because I was revisiting Fullmetal Alchemist fanfictions. I feel like I understand this a lot better the second time around. Probably because I didn't just half-skim it this time...
well, it's amazing. seriously. you summarized everything we want to tell Loki, everything we wish we tell Loki, and everything we should tell Loki beautifully.
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Awesome!~
Nightgray chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Awesome!totally love edward here!:)
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
I liked it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
This was amazing! You did a fantastic job!