Reviews for Encounter
tigerlily101 chapter 3 . 7h ago
That was just wonderful! Amazing! Loved it!
awsomesock chapter 3 . 3/3
I loved it!
Stella Limegood chapter 3 . 2/21
This is very very interesting. I love Loki & Edward. And I love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood..& the orignal series! I think you just opened up a door in my mind to untapped crossover potential! Seriously interesting.
Violent Solution chapter 3 . 2/10
That was sad.
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 1/30
Loved it ! Kickass ! Great job(:
Athena's phoenix chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is gorgeous. Wonderful.
PhoenixGirl513 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh my God I love this story so much and you should definitely write more when the next Thor movie comes out :3 Ah I just love this story!
Rainy Meadows chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Wow, I really can't believe how well written this is, it's incredible!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this.
It was an... intense look at the characters.
The pH alchemist chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Wow, this was deep.
As an FMA fan, I was able to pick up on the references, but had no idea where this was going until you mentioned 'green' and 'envy', and I figured that you would make that connection. I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that connection. Great job on taking this to the next level
wishfulliving89 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Love the story. Very well written 2 is there gonna be a part 2 to this?
PhoenixGirl513 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
I love this story. It's so beautifully written and you caught both characters (especially Loki) so well. These two make for great crossovers, and I'm glad it was written by such a good writer. So, awesome! I hope I see more of your work around here somewhere!
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Awesome!
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I have no words to describe how awestruck I am by the depth and meaning of almost every single word in this fic...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013