Reviews for Encounter
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/14
I like how they started dancing around each other. Two very intelligent characters with spines of steel. Oh, I like this already.
This is amazing!
Chaos king6 chapter 3 . 2/6
This was a really thought provoking story. I truly didn't see the similarity between loki and FMAB envy. This was really good.
luluhrh chapter 3 . 1/7
. . . *dies from beautiful, fantastic, magnificent FEELS*

loved it! XD
ShadowPillow chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Wow that was good.
Alicornication chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
This was a very good read. I like Edward's personality in this story.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I really like the parallels you made between the different characters and just the interaction in general. I liked that Loki had to pause because Ed, who reminded him so much of Thor, gave up his power for the sake of his little brother. I really appreciated what this fic did!
Dragonling743 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness! This is pure awesome! I wish there was more but this is so perfect. I need some kind of crossover now... I need to start writing FMA now.
Death update chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
He should ask Thor what he would give up on Asgard
Now you have 50 for this
Update or die
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Lovely
Katherine Sanderson chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
.Brilliant!

It's amazing! Asdfghjkl! I can't even say how much I love this!
LDK chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Amazing. Tying in Ed's experiences in this context, and the flawless relation to Envy was done beautifully. I can't praise this piece highly enough. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Perfect! its just perfect! How in the end everything just comes together. Its lovely.
I Write Fanfics not Novels chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
You are a very talented author, I loved this story... It actually made me cry (That was a compliment). It is a very beautiful piece.
tigerlily101 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
That was just wonderful! Amazing! Loved it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »