Reviews for Deliverance
Please please please please continue this story, it's one of my favourites of all time and I keep checking back to see if it's updated. It's one of the only truly original up/avengers crossovers out there and i would love to see it completed.

It's absolutely fantastic!
Aslinna chapter 3 . 4/11
Please please please keep writing this story! Can't wait to see where you take it
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 3/30
Please write more chapters soon.
iPod reader chapter 3 . 3/13
Ooh please update pretty please! I can't wait to read more of what's in that pretty little brain of yours. _ {_}! :)
igeekchick chapter 3 . 3/13
Please update this as it's epic and the cliff hanger is killing me
Guardianangel1.20 chapter 3 . 1/30
You got me speechless. I think im actually wait patiently for this fanfic. Im have to say this is one of the greatest fic ever. You i read this a few weeks ago then my brother exited out of it and deleted my history. I couldn't find for like 2 months i just found it today im not letting go. Just so you know.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 1/24
Oh, Harry, what you do to me. Snarkly little thing. I cant wait tonlearn what happened before tnis. Your fic has Sirus written perfectly, and nust shows why I cannot stand him. Until next time.
Faery66 chapter 3 . 1/20
Hope to read more soon.

D
Wufei Winner Quatre K chapter 3 . 1/13
Yaaaaassss! Things just got interesting!
Blank.Eyed.Tavros chapter 3 . 1/10
Oh I hope you continue this looks soooo amazing!
afallenheart chapter 3 . 1/6
Please update your story! I can't wait to read what comes next!
Kelly185891 chapter 3 . 1/6
Great story, please continue to write.
Ren chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Sirius has consistently used Voldemort's name in the past and doesnt refer to him as You-Know-Who so I'm not sure why you've painted him this way? Lupin also uses the name, so Harry and Dumbledore being the only people 'brave enough' to speak the name really isn't the case...

Not sure about this story, but it is an intriguing idea. Looking forward to seeing what you write next.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
im so confused is harry on voldemorts side? are he and fenrir fucking?
Emrys myrdin chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
C'est décevant, moi j'était pour voldemort avec harry de son côté. Pourquoi se serait mal de vouloir s'emparer du pouvoir hein ?