Reviews for Draco Revealed
Black-Abbyss chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
What was hermione's secret mentioned in the summary?
Blonds Will Rule the World chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Good chapter! To short though... :)
Sarah chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
So glad you are back! Looking forward to seeing another chapter soon. I know you can get this story out, your writing is really good.
The Emerald Gamer chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
ITS BEEN LIKE 5 MONTHS UPDATE
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Ahhh! Darling, you're back! Don't worry, I haven't updated in forever either... But way super perf chapter! And aww Draco doesn't know why his power don't work on hermione, how cute...
Blonds Will Rule the World chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Good chapter. Concerning Draco's and Hermione's parents, you don't have to only use information from the book to describe them. I would be very interested to see more about the parents and how they have influenced their children. Overall, a very good chapter! A few grammatical things and some typos, but that's to be expected. I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Blonds Will Rule the World
sarcasticSalamander chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
quite nice but there were a few spelling errors
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Lovely story! I hope you continue, I'm interested to see where this goes!
Michelle Smith chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
It definitely seems like you are rushing based on many little mistakes, but the story line is great, so keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more:).
Michelle Smith chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Very interesting. I liked it and am curious what is coming. However, did notice about a dozen edits that could be made to fix misspellings, punctuation, typos, that sort of thing. But am guessing that isn't the kind of thing that people would review about, not sure. This is my first review. Please advise what you are looking for in the way of a review.
TimelessChic chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
This story is getting really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens to Hermione and Draco as the story moves on and she gets farther away from Harry and Ron. I wish that there was more about what is going on in Draco's head. Keep writing
Blonds Will Rule the World chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Good job once again! I'd like to read more about Hermione's emotions while all this is going on. I mean, it can't been easy for her to just give up her two best friends!
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
You're back darling! And yes I know eightth grade is truly terrible, I hate it too... And also you it merlin-mazing!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
great story.
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Well darling you updated... And also when are we gonna her about dracos veelaness?