Reviews for Overwhelming Darkness
NotaVirgin chapter 15 . 7/5
Seriously with that plot line flaw though? How was that ball dropped? You build up this angst over Bella's miscarriage when she was attacked and Jake was killed, then you write 2 paragraphs about her being a virgin when Jasper takes her as his mate... You do realize how babies happen, right? And that Vampires don't magically becomes virgins again when they're turned, right?

Also, can we talk about the bad math with Angela? She gets turned the summer after her freshmen year of college (2008), but she's a newly turned vampire when she meets up with Bella 10 years later (2018)... You do realize Bella and Angela are the same age, right? And for Angela to have been turned the summer after her Freshen year she would have been a vampire for 9 years and have been one for almost as long as Bella (10 years).

Sorry if this comes off bitchy but you write well enough that these errors shouldn't be here.
Reinonmyday chapter 32 . 4/18
Why did you leave it here? It's a really good story
Hey... hi! Can you explain to me how it goes from explaining her story to Sue, Charlie and Jake being alive? And Charlie a newborn? Sorry I'm really confuse thank you
Hi! Can you explain to me how it goes from Bella telling Jasper her story to jelly bean a newborn
tiffanythibedeau chapter 32 . 3/19
Please update I love this story. It different form others. Story.
jgood27 chapter 32 . 2/19
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Hmkratky chapter 32 . 2/10
Oops! Disregard my previous comment :) story is good btw.
Hmkratky chapter 31 . 2/10
Seems like there is a chapter missing? We skip from Bella starting to recall how she ended up in the south to her in the holding cell with Peter discussing the reappearance of Charlie, Jake and Sue. No mention of them in Chapter 29 at all?
EverRose808 chapter 15 . 1/28
Umm... How was Bella a virgin if she was pregnant?
catgrl chapter 32 . 1/20
Wow so Leah and Seth decide to stay with Sue.. I'm glad everything went ok with Sam... Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Wondering why would Bella be covered in scars if she has those types of shields available to her.
catgrl chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Oh wow so we find out that Charlie,Jake and Sue were brought back to life and turned into vampires.. Sue and Jake being Vamps and wolfs is interesting... Can't wait for more.
MsDawnSilver-Knife chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
I would love to see Deadly Allies, and Unexpected Changes
Rosepeadel chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
I would like to see either "A Fathers Secret" or "Hidden in the Shadows"
lovefanfic2326 chapter 31 . 12/9/2014