Reviews for Overwhelming Darkness
justaislinn chapter 2 . 3/25
The name Uri made me laugh a lot. You know it means gourd in Japanese?
Write on:)
tammyleeroberts chapter 32 . 2/10
Will you be finishing this story will you be updating soon I absolutely love this story please update soon
Jazznique chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
You did it again. How can Charlie, Sue and Jacob be newborns if they died. Charlie and Jake were killed by Victoria, Sue was killed by Bella and this all happened 10 years ago. Just because this is fan fiction doesn't mean you can just make any and everything up. I could see if those three just disappeared and Bella was made to believe they were dead but they were in Maria's army the entire time but that wasn't the case. It could be with Charlie since Bella didn't see him die but you making him a newborn throws that idea out the window. I stopped reading in the middle of this chapter because it makes no sense. I was really enjoying this story but you keep fuckin it up. I was able to look pass the whole Angela plot hole but this I just can't overlook. Whatever happened to bella telling her story? You need to read your previous chapters before you post new ones so you know where you left off at. I hope you fix this because I really enjoy your stories you just have to stay consistent and proof read please.
Jazznique chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
I like the story so far but I've come across a few mistakes. Things like Bella being pregnant by Jacob but being a virgin when Jasper claims her and at first I had a problem with the wolves being the same after 10years but then I remembered that they don't age as long as they're shifting. Another thing is Angela. If she went to college after high school 10yrs ago and she's a new born in Maria's army, wouldn't she be in her late 20s almost 30 and be either married to Ben or someone else or something. The way you told her story you made it seem like she was 18 still in college which is impossible if this takes place 10yrs after the Cullens left. So far I've read about 3of your stories on Jasper and Bella and I have notice you had these same mistakes in those stories. I love you ideas it's just you confuse people when you kill somebody off then have them back a few chapters later or make Bella pregnant by Jake but a virgin when Jasper claims her. I'll continue reading I just had to get that rant off my chest. Keep the J&B stories coming.
Hayley445 chapter 32 . 9/20/2016
Are you going to continue this story? I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
Post hidden in the shadows. I'd like to read that one.
kellyainsley chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
I'm sorry, I was enjoying this story even seeing the plot hole with Angela but after the claiming scene I can no longer read this. How can you drop the ball so badly on this. From the beginning it's always been about how she's so protective of her family because of how she lost her baby and jake. Therefore not a virgin. Then you say that she is a virgin as Jaspers taking her. Pity you made such a simple mistake. You even stated in earlier chapters that he wasn't happy thinking of her being with another man.
Katherine.1989 chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Excellent chapter!
Kera Atchley chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Amazing chapter!
Kera Atchley chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Bella is amazingly strong and kind! What are Edward and Alice planning?
Kera Atchley chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Fantastic chapter! Poor Angela!