Reviews for Overwhelming Darkness
jgood27 chapter 32 . 2/19
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Hmkratky chapter 32 . 2/10
Oops! Disregard my previous comment :) story is good btw.
Hmkratky chapter 31 . 2/10
Seems like there is a chapter missing? We skip from Bella starting to recall how she ended up in the south to her in the holding cell with Peter discussing the reappearance of Charlie, Jake and Sue. No mention of them in Chapter 29 at all?
EverRose808 chapter 15 . 1/28
Umm... How was Bella a virgin if she was pregnant?
catgrl chapter 32 . 1/20
Wow so Leah and Seth decide to stay with Sue.. I'm glad everything went ok with Sam... Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Wondering why would Bella be covered in scars if she has those types of shields available to her.
catgrl chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Oh wow so we find out that Charlie,Jake and Sue were brought back to life and turned into vampires.. Sue and Jake being Vamps and wolfs is interesting... Can't wait for more.
MsDawnSilver-Knife chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
I would love to see Deadly Allies, and Unexpected Changes
Rosepeadel chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
I would like to see either "A Fathers Secret" or "Hidden in the Shadows"
lovefanfic2326 chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
love update soon plz
beckylovestwilight chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
Please update soon can't wait for the next chapter xx
Moonlight Isabella Silverstein chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I am definitely enjoying this story so far, although there are several instances where your story doesn't make sense, it's still pretty good. Aside from telling you that I am enjoying the story, I also wanted to tell you that when you are writing in Spanish not to blend words together. An example of that would, in English, be: Ijustwantedtoinformyouofthisbecauseitisreallyannoying. In other words, in the future, please use spaces in between each word. It is not easy to read if the words are all blended together, I found myself mostly skipping over this section due to this issue.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say, although you would do well to make your sentences and the like less confusing so that way it is easier to read. Just a thought.

Love ya,

Moonlight

P.S. I don't say these things to be rude, I'm just telling you my honest opinion and about something that should fixed because it is incorrect.
debsel chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
i hope you continue with this story! and i saw that the poll was closed or at least i cant vote anymore and that you posted the first chapter of unexpected changes but i like to say that if you in the futere going to write another story i like it to be a fathers secret its sounds interresting! im sorry for the writing, english is not my first language!
ForrestersWitch chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
unexpected changes gets my vote
catjumped1 chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
Unexpected Changes has my vote.