Reviews for Come Home
GraceHenri chapter 11 . 8/19
I sobbed like a baby reading this. I identify so much with Bella in this. This November will be the 3rd year anniversary of when I lost my husband. I miscarried our child a few weeks later. Thank you for writing this. It's let me read this from someone else's perspective and it's helped me understand my own circumstances more.
Knit Bug chapter 10 . 7/29
I don't know how I finally stumbled on this story- or why it took so long *to* stumble on to it... however, I'm just so glad I DID! Wow...this story blew me away. I loved how you wrote every chapter, every emotion. I'm just- thank you so much for keeping this story up, for sharing it. I loved the nick names and the dogs... I truly loved this whole story.

Again, thank you for your words. I know my review won't even do the story justice, but I thank you all the same.

Knit
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 6/22
I loved it it broke my heart more than once but it was beautiful too and the end so very sweet thank you
I loved this the first time ..and it warms my heart..wonderful
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/1
It's sad that she's lost so much. I wish the baby would've survived, at least if she lost him she would still have a piece of him.
Kristie20 chapter 10 . 5/24
Great story. The pain was just so beautiful to call to our heart. Thanks for sharing :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 11 . 4/29
loved the story!
FunkoFictionSlut95 chapter 11 . 3/31
Wow. I read this story YEARS ago but I was going through my favourites to cull a few and I was reminded of how sweet and tragic and beautiful this story was and I couldn't bring myself to delete and ended up reading it right through. Xoxo.
Cramos28 chapter 11 . 3/11
This story was so beautiful! It was hard to see Edward talk to Bella the way he did but I'm glad there was a happy ending
AllTheWayIntoTwilight chapter 1 . 2/26
I just had to come and re-read for the 2nd time. Such a great story!
EmLou1987 chapter 10 . 1/2
Wow this was a tearjerker for sure! Loved the story and glad they got back to where they needed to be in the end :)
Scattycow chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Even if she's a stranger to him, there's no reason i treat her so nastily.
bookread3 chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Story is amazing...as sword is always a favorite of mine
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Such a bitter sweet story. It had it all. The tears, the laughter and the happiness. Thank you for sharing... i pretty much cried the entire way through the story!
liatb01 chapter 10 . 8/24/2016