Reviews for Within the Confines of the Mind
CharlieBoneFan chapter 15 . 3/7
Great story!
sammansonrepilica chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful you even got ME to she a few tears and that is a hard task im am emotionally guarded anyway great story
BamboozledChickadee chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
i love it!:D
DannySamLover20 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
whhoooa! keep going!
SandraStar66 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Oh gosh, he lost his memory! How did I not see that one coming?
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
still awesome!
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
*giggles* The lunchbox...Though I thought it was in second grade. *scratches head* Hmm. Musta been mistaken...anyway, still great.
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Not a huge fan of swearing, but...this story is good enough that I can ignore it. ;) it's great.
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hmmm...I really like this. I've been meaning to check this out for quite some time, but haven't been able to find the time. Glad I finally did!
Kuro13Dead chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME! Seriously, I cannot wait for the next thing that you are going to do! Hehe!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Gwah. Totally began to tear up about halfway through. What have you done. Awesome job, though. So bittersweet.
Team04Phantom chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I still haven't read the newest chapters of Blood Roses but I knew this would be short. I got teary eyed. So beautiful, so sad, so addicted. Are you going to reverse this? WtCotM was Sam POV with a Danny commentary. Will Out of Reach be Danny POV with a Sam commentary? That'd be cool! Looking forward! And I'll get to Blood Roses soon! I loved this story!
Codename Morpheus 00X chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I LOVED IT! Well, if this is the end of the story, I would wait for the sequel. UNTIL NEXT TIME! :)))