Reviews for Makorra Tumblr Prompts
Perfect... Just... PERFECT!
MakorraCrazyFan7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
oops I mean romantic my bad XD
MakorraCrazyFan7 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I LOVE THIS MAKORRA STORY!
I can't wait until chapter 3 :D
Sexual Makorra stories rock! X3
Soooooooooo amazing romantice and soooooooooo cute.
Crazy Cowgirl Cassie chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
please UPDATE!
LauraBundin chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
UPDATE THIS PLEASE
MakorraCrazyFan chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
WHOA! AMAZING :3
Yay you made a chapter 2 :D
I love it I can't wait for part 3 :)
Oh... this one is called shower he he X3 lol
Mystic Sorrow chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
So good! I can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Amazing! Make more !
thebrightside1377 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Gosh! Thanks a buch, Everyone! I really appreciate it! :)
I'm glad people are enjoying my writing so much!
It really makes me smile!
:D

AND don't worry, Guest. I will definitely finish ALL the stories I have started. I am in the process of writing them right now. Good things take time, and I will not publish anything that I do not consider a good thing. :D I hope you continue to enjoy reading my writing.

thebrightside
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
update other stories as well as this one. dont start anymore stories untill you finish every other you already started. please and thankyou.
pencil benders chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is one of an amazing fic I have ever read...
MakorraCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
O.O Only crap! That was a really funny and really cute Makorra story. I loved it XD lol Yay another Makorra lemon :D XD
DrBarber chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You nailed this. Very well written and it's quite hard to believe this is your first time writing content like this. Good job once again and I hope to read more of your work.
thebrightside1377 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me! I already have another in the works, so look out for that:)

Yes, this was my first time writing smut, but I guess you could say I have done some research? I've read a LOT of things in my lifetime;)

thebrightside1377
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I think i fainted from how hot that was. That was your first time writing something like this? Really? But it was AMAZING! It was much better than most smut ive read! Really, im not just saying that. Its the truth! It would be so awesome if you wrote more Makorra smut :D