Reviews for Suffering Together
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
OMG OMG OMG I love your stories way too much.
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
D: really?! TT You are too cruel...
wingfish chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Unexpected turnout wow
ClawingHeiress chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Holy shit
Dkk5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I like the free smut and wish it continued...and ended for them both, continuing the story would be fun.
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really like this one too.. the plotbunny is really great
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Looooooove!

Emi
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WHOA. WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. I'm all 'oh look Rosemaunt's back, isn't that nice, wonder what's in store for the dear readers now. Yay new story - Wait what? Drugs? Raoul? Eriks just chilling? Oh not chilling? What's Raoul-oh. OH. OK. ALRIGHT. IT'S ONE OF THOSE.' And then you just leave it there. How lovely of you. Damn you and your kinks. Damn you for sharing them with us. Damn us for reading them while damning you. Damn. It. All.

Ok, alright, anywho...I think I've said enough. Have a nice...year?
Keyklee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Starting this review as it should be started (and also just before I lose myself in other ...issues that arise in this fic): Poor Raoul! That's... seriously. Talk about frustration here. And pain. Poor poor guy. Also, poor Erik though. I feel badly for him because... he seems like he really wants to just be nice and proper and do everything right and then there comes Raoul being all drugged and hot and naked and crushes those plans.

Erik is so awesome in this fic. I love how at the beginning he's trying to occupy himself but can't stop feeling jealous and worry about Raoul flirting with others. And I love how concerned he is about him when Raoul goes to his room in that state and doesn't come out again. It's so sweet I think that he actually feels a little bad for not knocking on his door before entering. Oh and I love how he gets angry when he notices that someone is disturbing the family portraits in the hallway. I kind of feel like he might actually have enjoyed getting into a quarrel with one of the guests, if only to have an outlet for his growing annoyance with Raoul being downstairs with them.

And Raoul... I mean, how does he do that? How can he be adorably cute and so incredibly hot at the same time? How does he do that? How do you do that? I don't know.
I kind of love the image of Erik standing there, staring at him in complete shock. When do we ever get Erik to stand and stare there like that? It takes a nearly naked Raoul for such a thing. (But then again a nearly naked a Raoul is a fantastic addition to pretty much every situation anyways.)

I feel a little bad for Erik there because I think that he might get bit of a bad conscience because I feel like he might end up feeling like he takes/took advantage of Raoul's state there. (oh wow, what is that sentence? I'm sorry.) But if Raoul pleads with you like that how could you ever deny him anything? Not possible. I think it's kind of adorable how he (I mean, that's the impression I get) has no freaking clue how much of an effect he has on Erik there. I think he probably wouldn't know even if he weren't drugged.
I... would like to say that you have amazing descriptive skills and I ...appreciate that very much.

Raoul is just so precious. I feel bad because I think I don't feel quite bad enough for his suffering here. And Erik is so awesome too. I think it's so sweet (that's not the right word I think) how he's torn between really just wanting to do whatever it takes to help Raoul feel better and just being so turnt on by him.

I know this is probably wrong of me and I'm sorry about that, but in my mind, this works for the Imaginary Friends universe (because of Erik living with them and being all protective of Raoul and just generally their personalities) and that kind of makes it double awesome for me because that is one of my favourite universes ever for anything.

So thank you very, very much for this.

Oh and I love the title for this fic.

Thank you so much!

And lol seriously what is this party? Do we even want to know what's actually going on downstairs right now? ...hmm, maybe if Philippe's involved.