Reviews for Overwhelming Darkness
Kushka chapter 31 . 7/11
GREAT FUCKING FANTASTIC STORY PLEASE FINISH IT
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 11 . 5/1
So glad Fuckwards dead
You really need to go back and re-read your story. I'm not flaming, just being honest! You have changed SEVERAL things since the beginning of this story. Important things, like Jasper's diet from the beginning being back to human! The fact that Edward and Alice were being held hostage with Carlisle and Esme after the final Maria battle. The fact that it was Bella's shield blocking Jake's imprint to take effect, which is btw different from even the beggining, and technically he was her mate, in her human life and now he's back to being her best friend! The fact that Jasper KNEW that Eddie boy purposefully threw his bloodlust at Jasper! The part where Peter was going to enlighten Carlisle and Esme about their golden children NOT being so golden! I mean, come on, that's a lot of inconsistencies in ONE story. Several other things... Oh, Cauis being the one to kill Didyme, and NOT the Romanians, because of how she reported how he was abusive to his mate... Now, he bends to her every whim? It's a great story, it just severely needs consistency!
tinus84 chapter 31 . 3/15
Great stort. Are you going to finish it?
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 31 . 3/14
Coucou , j'espère que tu postera la suite a bientôt
Ahyah chapter 31 . 2/1
A damn good read! Of all your stories, this is the one that will have me wishing, hoping, praying, thinking, dreaming etc... About you continuing to the end.

Can hardly wait to read the rest! Looking forward to the next update.
Dramamomma19 chapter 31 . 1/20
I cannot wait for you to update this story. It just might be my favorite out of all yours.
sycoscorpio66691 chapter 31 . 10/7/2015
Keep writing it great
Lauren Saint chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Haha that was an awesome way to get rid of him! Great chapter!
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
That is what I thought had happened but when Jasper called her a virgin I got confused haha :D Glad thats all cleared up thanks. Maria wont be happy that Edward an Alice are mates... That is an interesting gift hope Iz or Major gets rid of that guy fast!
Lauren Saint chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
You said that she was a virgin in this chapter but she was pregnant so how is that possible? Bit confused haha Loving the story!
Lauren Saint chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
You are a really good writer and I'm enjoying reading your stories. This plot sounds great, even if I keep getting chocked up about Jake, Samuel and Bellas death. :D Loving this BA Bella and Jasper being a part time guard. Yay for Peter helping Bella! haha
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
Omg really really enjoying this plot please please continue to write this story. Ty again for sharing your writing talent with us.
Angelfairy25 chapter 27 . 5/3/2015