Reviews for Dreams: to Stay by His Side
Hesperis chapter 55 . 11/1/2015
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing it. :)
mariita1mari chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Ohh lately all is seem to be doing at the end of the stories I have read is crying. Amazing story Bilbo really does deserve a happy ending but really I swear I am destined to cry whether the ending is a happy or sad one.
ThilboBagginshield54 chapter 55 . 8/25/2015
I really enjoyed that story it was so well written I even shed a few tears in the last chapter :)
reodavle chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
wow. the. best. chap. ever. XD
If it wasn't that my room mate's already asleep, I would have laughed out my loudest. Oh poor Kili. Hahaha! I can totally hear Bilbo's tone while explaining to the lad, being the well-read being that he is.
Grah! I love it!
In Magic Are We One chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
Hi. I love your story. You're an excellent writer. Amazing, really. This is my third read through of this story and it's just as funny as the first time!

Now, compliments aside, I don't freakin' understand your Thranduil! Like, really confusing me here! Is he mostly benevolent but an obnoxious prick? Or is he sadistic, with a soft side simply because he knows what it's like to lose his mate as well?

I'M SO CONFUSED HERE! Haha, I mean really! It's almost getting in the way of the plot! The Elves confuse me so. freakin'. much.

Are they being nice to Thorin and the Company but since we're reading from the Company's perspective, we don't see it as such?

Or are they trying to make spectacular asses of themselves?

Help a girl out here! Reply and clear up my confusion or my head will explode soon!
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 55 . 6/15/2015
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it and gifting it on this website so others could read it. I thought you did an especially good job with describing bilbos emotional turmoil and adjustment to the loss of his arm. I enjoyed the pipe weed prank that kili and fili did as well :)
In Magic Are We One chapter 55 . 3/4/2015
This is an excellent story and an amazing take on characters I have loved since I was a mere child. I greatly- GREATLY enjoy how you twisted and tweaked Thorin and Bilbo. Just enough to allow for remembrance of the actual characters, but also giving them a spark of something more. A spark of deeper feeling, more... humanity, in a sense.
I greatly love this, but must dismay the end chapter. I've never allowed a fanfiction like this to impact me, except for now. I've seen some very tragic, awfully depressing stories and just as they climb out of the frying pan, the embers of pain engulf the characters again! I honestly protest the end chapter- my reasoning being there are rare times where a story allows for happiness of this particular company, and I'd been hoping for the happiness to carryover to the end but nay! I'm slightly disappointed, but what you deem correct is your prerogative.
All in all, amazing story, excellent plot and I practically drowned myself in the fluff and happiness, but the ending could have been better.
You've got yourself a fan, my friend.
-FWD
AmorLorna chapter 55 . 2/25/2015
I almost expected that sort of ending. I just had an inkling that everyone surviving was too good to be true, and even though Thorin and the others did never live, I love that Bilbo still got that chance to see them all again, even if it is in death. I have truly loved this story, and I am sad it's over, but I am so glad I happened to stumble across it! Loved every word :)
Celtic Angel18 chapter 55 . 2/23/2015
I had no idea this would be how the story ended. I love the twist. I also love the twist of Mahal granting Bilbo the choice to join his dwarves. Thank you for making my evening. :)
IzzyRaven90 chapter 55 . 2/20/2015
I really enjoyed this story... until now. You end it with "and it was all a dream?"?! Seriously?! wow, so disappointing.
Sovereign Violette chapter 55 . 2/11/2015
This is an exceptional piece of art, my friend. It truly is. I enjoyed the characteristics of the characters, I enjoyed the vulnerability in both Thorin and Bilbo and the others, I enjoyed a war where people did not come out unscathed... I enjoyed everything. It was my pleasure to read this. I will surely read it over and over again!
TwistedHilarity chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
...I just finished the chapter where Kili learns about sex. That was freaking hysterical and wonderful.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 55 . 2/3/2015
I loved the ending. It was a surprise to learn that the rest of the story was a dream, but the end was fantastic. I really love endings that have the the Company reuniting in the afterlife. It's probably my favorite kind of happy ending. Kind of like an "Oh, hey, the story ended tragically, but there's hope after" thing.

Thanks for the great journey!
elveriamoir chapter 55 . 2/3/2015
Thank you for a beautiful journey and may the gods always smile on the work you create as they have on this one.
A beautifully sad-happy ending all rolled into one. Thank you once again and I will be sorry that there are no more chapters to come.
HobbitBraids chapter 55 . 2/3/2015
It has been an awesome experience and I cannot think of it ending any other way :' )
I have tears (happiness? Pregnancy hormones? All of the above...lol)
Great story, I feel the same way I felt after finishing the Harry Potter series for the first time (reading the story while it is in the process of being completed and finishing right after the author gives you the last chapter is an amazing feeling, even though I still enjoyThe Hobbit and LOTR every time I read them, it seems different when you know you were just waiting for the next chapter to actually be written while you wait.) Thank you, it was worth the wait :-)