Reviews for Wisdom of the Sea
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
And they live somewhat happily ever after... stupid monsters and gods and everything else greek :) I LOVED IT!
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Cute story! I like the pairings as well. :-)
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Good and love the smutt
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Yass, Do you have any more PercyXMalcom
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
yaaay
i love this
octavian is such an ass
i don't like him with percy
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh this story is so hot and sweet at the same time ! They surprisingly make a very good couple !
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Scheming-to-"give them a push" Annie is the est XD Awesome fic..

Though this pairing was a little unexpected, it was brilliant x3
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wonderful story!Feel bad for Percy though...But I do like the how you ended it,especially with,"The calm,collected mind and the wild,untamed sea".
seaweed brain's wise girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
u should do a sequel that percy gets pregnant and they teel the others
omega2199 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfics from you yet! I love this pairing! Great job!
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I swear, I disappear for a while and then you decide to publish the most amazing stuff while I can't read it! Hmf! Feels like life is punishing me or something!
Anyways, this turned out sooo much better than I thought it would when you first told me about it. It was, like, full of plot and story and absolutly amazing. Little Percy was adorable as always, though that will never change. I loved how you made Annabeth the matchmaker, since I can completely see her doing that. Best of all I loved how you made Malcolm's personality! It was, like, totally unexpected yet refreshing somehow. Ugh, now I'm rambling. To the point, everything was completely amazing! Bravo *claps*
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great story. You should do another chapter where Athena learns that Malcolm is dating Percy. Would she take it better or worse than when Percy was dating Annabeth?
Wolf of the wind chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please write a sequel! I love this pairing!
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I must say this was soooooooo ROMANTIC! lol I sound like a child of Aphrodite. And I must say I like Prcy/Malcolm :D
Kingprochan chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
And you had to end it there. I am now a MalcolmxPercy fan! Do me a favor and write another MalcolmxPercy story! Please?!
/Metallic/