Reviews for I Met You Once
Xale Crest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Simplicity at its best.
ainstarfiqah chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
i love all of your lelouch and c.c. fanfic plz continue to write more about this two couple
Hinate chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
CC x Lelouch ...
That was amazing.. 1 too
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
NICE STORY
QUESTION WHEN DOES THIS TAKE PLACE?
THATS ALL REALLY.
I AM HORRIBLE AT REVIEWS
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
GOOD STORY
ONE QUESTION WHEN DOES THIS ALL TAKE PLACE?
AFTER LELOUCH "DIES" OR WHAT?
JUST A QUESTION
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aw, this was sweet. It makes sense that C.C. wouldn't want to kiss Lelouch right there, since Rolo had come along, too. It really is like C.C. to consider giving up on Lelouch, since he lost his memory and he wouldn't be able to fulfill the contract, like how she gave up on Mao. It's a good thing she decided to come back, though, and it's IC of her, since it's shown several times that, even if her wish for mortality means more to her than anything else, she does have a soft spot for Lelouch. Good job on this!
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww I loved this, it's soo cute! Everyone is in his or her character, and the interactions between Lelouch and CC are just beautiful. A very nice and well-done one-shot, I really enjoyed it.
Lunanite chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Waiting for more gifts. Would like a big one if possible :P.
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
awwwwwwww
alexzhou04 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great story as usual. What a surprise to see you again koa-chan. :) You still have your eloquence even after all these years. It's great to read such a deep and beautiful piece once in while.

A faithful fan
Nym13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this...i always knew being selfish is being human, the selflessness act is just too much for a normal person...

I love how you wrote this trully i did, it was wonderful, and no you haven't lost your touch, your writting is still beautiful as ever...god, i have long aboned writting for this ship and you make me want to try again...thank you for writting this, brilliant, truly.
CaptainElf chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm new in the Code Geass fandom, and I loved it! Lelouch/C.C. is my OTP for this fandom, I just decided. *faves*
Rayar chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Very nicely written! Haven't read much of this couple for a long time, great to see you back in action!
renielle14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
oh this is Cute :3 i like it
lxc chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
wow...that was superb...ang ganda! did you know that it made my day? well, now you know..thanks! :D
my friends and i really love your stories by the way. salamat po and happy new year!