Reviews for Maybe
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 9 . 3/26
Aww! This was adorable!
BOT Jack chapter 9 . 3/23
Good god. That was so sweet I think I need some insulin.
Cat chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Oh, the fluffiness! I can't take any more! (Actually, that's a lie. Truth is, I need more Clara/11 fluff! It's like catnip.) So bring it on!
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
AWWWWW! I can so see the Doctor doing that though! AMAZING!
LavenderAndTime chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I think rivers of holy fluff are pouring from my ears now. O_O I am forever in love with Whouffle, and this completely illustrates the reasons they are so perfect! :D!
MandyTrimm chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Ha, this one gave me a laugh. This was cute, nice work. I'll be waiting for more. :3
Cause Why Not chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMO REMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMORE
Cause Why Not chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wait... back up... why was she crying? Did I miss something? Again? Dangit.
songsaboutsleep chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
That was.. Cute. Unbelievably so, seriously I feel all giddy and light and.. fluffy. Thank you.
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
AW! That was so cute and sweet and fluffy! I loved the Pillow/Space Heater thing. That was awesome. Excellent job!
Kissme123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
please update
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Cute I love these two. Update sooon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I've just read all 7 chapters in a row and they have all been wicked awesome! So well done I love it!
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
The fluff! OMG, the fluff! The fluffy Whouffle is going to kill me...very, very slowly. And I will die with the biggest, happiest, giddiest grin on my face. So, what do I do? I READ MORE FLUFF!
Especially Eleven/Clara fluff...because these two...OMG, these two...I love them so much. It's absolutely ridiculous how cute they are together...I mean, I'm still an 11/River fan, but this cuteness is slowly chipping away at that ship and forcing me to ship another. Ok...that was...so corny...wow.
Anyway...you, dear writer, are very, very good with these two. "The Whouffle is strong in this one."
So carry on...please, for the love of all Whouffle Whovians everywhere, CARRY ON! ;o)
dareyoutoread chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
This story continues to be so adorable that I can't quite describe it. You have Eleven's voice down so perfectly (and Clara's as well, actually). I just adore them together, and your lovely story is filling my fluff meter. In this chapter in particular, you use a lot of well-chosen, tactile verbs ("bleats," "nestled," "plucking") which have the effect of putting the reader right there in the moment. Which, of course, is a moment we'd all love to be in. lol. Well done!