Reviews for Maybe
TheIbis2010 chapter 9 . 1/18
Dying...from...cutesy...Whouffle...feels! This was so good!
castlefringereader chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
camy.bis chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
This is the cutest fanfic I've ever read! Also, it makes you feel all those feelings you have when you're in love yourself, because the Doctor's reactions are so realistic :)
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Aww! This was adorable!
BOT Jack chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Good god. That was so sweet I think I need some insulin.
Cat chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Oh, the fluffiness! I can't take any more! (Actually, that's a lie. Truth is, I need more Clara/11 fluff! It's like catnip.) So bring it on!
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
AWWWWW! I can so see the Doctor doing that though! AMAZING!
LavenderAndTime chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I think rivers of holy fluff are pouring from my ears now. O_O I am forever in love with Whouffle, and this completely illustrates the reasons they are so perfect! :D!
MandyTrimm chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Ha, this one gave me a laugh. This was cute, nice work. I'll be waiting for more. :3
Cause Why Not chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMO REMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE MOREMOREMOREMORE
Cause Why Not chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wait... back up... why was she crying? Did I miss something? Again? Dangit.
songsaboutsleep chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
That was.. Cute. Unbelievably so, seriously I feel all giddy and light and.. fluffy. Thank you.
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
AW! That was so cute and sweet and fluffy! I loved the Pillow/Space Heater thing. That was awesome. Excellent job!
Kissme123 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
please update
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Cute I love these two. Update sooon!