Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of Light
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/13
You really should stop using these (Example). If the things you're trying to convey isn't getting across, then rewrite the scene until it does.
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 17 . 4/9
Great little story... is it abandoned or is it finished somewhere else?

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 17 . 3/30
Really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
flyingreddog chapter 5 . 2/16
Hi, just some constructive criticism I hope, please don't take offense, but I've noticed chapter 5 suffers from too many sentences starting with 'After'. Other than that and a few other things that needs to be checked, it's a good story so far and I really like what you did to his hair.
flyingreddog chapter 5 . 2/16
DarkPheonixLord chapter 4 . 1/4
Great Plot!
Although I know it won't be continued - just like a major portion of good fics - we can all still Hope right.
I just started reading this about 2 days ago and have only reached till chapter 4. I know it is a bit late, Okay! A lot Late, but can't help but point out a serious but overlooked mistake (or so I think as as I couldn't read up on the 80 pages of reviews).
In the beginning of the chapter, Voldemort says that the wards are weakest at Harry's 15th Birthday as they need to be renewed every 15 years. But, in the official series, Harry was brought to the Dursleys, after his Parents died, at the age of ONE. So, the wards cast then should be due on their 15 year period on Harry's 16th Birthday, not his 15th.

Anyway Nice Fic!
johnny.vick chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
omgomg more more love it more please
ArthurShade chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Hell of a story really hope that you continue to write.
LordWoodrow chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Good story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I really love your story. Today is 12/11/2014 and I would like to know if you are going to write more on this great story. I bookmark it to check once a month!

JCSTB5

LOVE IT!
SnowWolf43 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
What happened why did you stop PLESE come back to us. PLESE don't be like the others that just leave there stories unfinished.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Update
kewr69 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
its a good story so far but your a/n's are really annoying and mess up the flow of the story
ksiarashi chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I have got to say that I love where you're going with this. I have a feeling as to some of what'll happen, just from his new name... are you going with the founders being apprentices of merlin? Or are they just exceptional wizards/witcheshthat happened to run across one another?
Sassycassie218 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Love the story. You should have the egg hatch to Harry. Update soon.
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »