Reviews for Wrath
thegirlwholived chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Update update update update update update update UPDATE update UPDATE update update UPDATE update UPDATE update... NOW!
kreite chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I know it's far from likely you'll do any more of this story so I won't press you to finish, but I will say that what you got was great, especially considering the quality of most of the fics of this category.
Emori Loul chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Ooh, I like this. Specifically the mystery behind the Prenderghast family's background. ParaNorman had a bunch of hints and teasers about the Prenderghast family, but nothing more concrete than their hit-and-miss seer abilities and duty to Aggie's grave was really revealed, and it seems like really anything about the Prenderghasts were either a forbidden topic in the Babcock household or Sandra didn't really know that much.
And don't even get me STARTED on how little we actually know about the Beldam (which admittedly made her creepier and much more effective as a villain, but still).
I like the idea of more being revealed about the Prenderghast family, and the history that went on in Blithe Hollow. I'd gotten a feeling from the movie that there was a lot of potential there that went untold. While I have my own headcanons and am slowly (sloooowly, and with maniac OCD to historical accuracy) building my own very different fic, I LOVE the take you have here.
I will be looking forward to more of this!
zaneri0t chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I loved the length of this chapter! Your story is sooo good please please please UPDATE SOON! I can't wait much longer! I need to know what happens next!
ronnlee.morris chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I like that you wrote that Coraline doesn't really know how to use a modern phone. And in this production, she's just 16.
ronnlee.morris chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Yup! That has got to be the most significant reason as to why Coraline can deeply relate to Norman. He pronounced her name right the first time.
ronnlee.morris chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cool story of your own. You should come check out my stories of my Coraline and Norman crossovers and gladly see what you think. Last but not least, I will be very happy if you follow my suggestions forum specialized for Coraline and Norman crossovers. Thanks!
Eyes Of Dogs chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
This story is so epic and amazing and is turning out to be really good! I love all the description and the emotion and the suspense and the genuine care you've so obviously put into every sentence... great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
U rock! Plz update soon!
Juliegirl22 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Ohhh, can't wait for the update! I laughed at the part where Coraline answered the phone and was thinking of the movie where you get a call and seven days later you die, the Ring, I think it was called. Hahaha.
Nicktendo Squad chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Heheh, quite a unique way for Norm and Cora to meet. :P Me likes it! :D

Also, epic chapter is epic. Psyched for what will come now that they've met and aware with the unknown dangers around them. SUSPENSE! D:

Keep up the good work, mate! Still lovin' this! :3
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
If I flame you, will you give me some of the fried chicken? Just kidding. I like where this story is going. But poor April Spink! How could you kill her?
Butterfly Rampage chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Wow, this story is so... I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY IT BUT IT'S GREAT! c; I like the ending but I don't know if I can wait until the story's tomorrow.. can't wait for you to write some more!
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
What the hell do you mean you thought this chapter was going to be boring?
THIS WAS EPIC PERFECTION!
Loved the was you had them meet up and the fluid, realistic way you teamed them together. Your characters were fully in character the whole time, and it was not confusing at all!
Seriously, I was not just reading that, I was SEEING it.
Excellent job!
Butterfly Rampage chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
this is fantastic and the wait is killing me! BUT REALLY THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! AND ORIGINAL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE WRITE MOARE! c: