Reviews for Gentle Flames
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please continue this. Amazing story so far.
Rihito Shinryu chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is a great story! Please Update! :)
Titonboy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Please update soon!
Axel18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
UPDATE!

Uh please.
Excellent story. Keep it up.

Axel18
Dorothy 4Nia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Continue ASAP please, and I want a kissing scene :D
djohnson2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
For sure continue ;)
Cataclysmic Explosions chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This story is good so far, but you should not bold the entire chapter. I'm really interested in seeing where it goes, so please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
co'mon continue!
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is so sweet! Please update soon.
NeoShadows chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. Your story intrigues me.

I'm glad to know that I've been inspiration for your work, I tell ya I'll never get use to people feeling inspired by my work, it feels strange. The story is nice. Though the style of your writing seems familiar to me I think it be better if you worked on it a little. You don't put enough detail in some parts and the dialogues are too long. But you can work from that and make your story better.

I can't wait to see where you go from this. But it be great if you fixed the font into a more fainter one like the one every writer uses on the site. Gets confusing when separating certain point in the story.

Till the next chapter, NeoShadows fading in and out.
NATSUxERZA 123456 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
pretty good chapter you could make the fight a little bit more detailed or and as a favor can you have the translated names of the move next to them in a bracket or at the end of the chapter. this might become one of my favorite stories if the net chapters are good. update soon
Sable1212 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I did like it, but you shouldn't bold the entire thing.
xchrispx chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great start. I'm already dying to read the next chapter.

I'm glad to hear you like my story, let alone helped inspire you.

A few things you should address, unbolding (is that a word?) the letters and using dividers on scene changes.

All in all, great chapter. I'm glad you put your own twist to the tower of heaven scene, instead of writing exactly what happened in the canon.

I hate when that happens.
wow chapter 1 . 12/31/2012