Reviews for Let's Be Fair, Wedding Rings For Everyone
I know its been a long time, but can u please update this story! Its so good!
macy chapter 12 . 5/28
this is ridiculous you need to write more
Max123 chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
No wonder u got only 65 reviews ending the story like that , I wouldn't have read had I known.
Macy chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Please update I'm begging absolutely love this fic please continue
UPDATE chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE 3
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
please make a new chapter this is such a great fic and every day I look for a new chapter please update
pottermore2917 chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
you neeeeeed to update! pleeeaaaaseee?! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Hey, I found your story today and I only wanted to tell you you that I read read all chapters because I couldn't stop reading this. I think your story is so great and I really love this crossover because they are also my favorite couples. I hope you continue this story and don't break anybody apart because of bitch one and two! They are so awful and I hope that you don't let anything happen to Arizona or Brittany...please update I would really love to see the end of this story:)
Bowcorn chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Loving this story can't wait for the next chapter :)
fatima343 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
More chapters plz
shasha chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
i'm so glad you finally updated! please post more chapters soon! love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Update!
helenkidd1 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I have often wondered about your storyline. Thank-You for the wonderful update to your story. I loved rereading your story & update. I'll be patiently waiting for more chapters soon hopefully.
MillaHalliwell chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Pamela e Lucia vão causar a maior discórdia entre os membros da familia e seus respectivos conjugues. Quinn está ajudando a Emily, mesmo a loira achando que fez besteira.
FallisTheNewObsession chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I wanna see more of Callie and Arizona, your focused mostly on glee and I wanna see Callie and Arizona a little more. Overall it is an amazing story and I love it. Please update soon. :)