Reviews for The Knight and the Dragonlord
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 6/1
I loved it!
Dee chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I really liked this little short. It was a lot of fun and a great "what if" that could potentially have happened, between the lines. The scene between Hunith and Leon was well-done. I like how she honed right in on his hesitance to hurt a child. The very end was a nice epilogue, bringing Merlin's story full circle with Balinor's from an outsider's perspective (even if Balinor never appears in the story). Thanks for sharing this with us!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I feel like Leon isn't THAT much older than Arthur and Merlin so he'd be a knight already, but maybe he'd be a squire or something then, but either way this was really good. I enjoyed it a lot! It's interesting to think that Leon knew from the beginning.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Leon is a most honorable man.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Omg that was amazing!
Aerist chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was a really clever and interesting story , I love how you made Leon feel for merlin and think you got his character spot on.
Wilko chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Leon, for all your honour, you were going to kill a child in another Kingdom? It doesn't matter what your 'King' dictates, he has no say over those in another Kingdom and what you were doing in the name of your King was a declaration of war.

Hardly honourable.
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
The story was well-written, and highly enjoyable. I like how Leon was smart, and not used as comical relief. I'm glad that he realize that Marlin was the same child from back then, and that he didn't blame Marlin for letting the dragon go.

Over all, there wasn't any grammar errors that jumped out at me.
123-321 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
very well done
yay chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was wonderul, and I love that Leon was the one to teach him the word prat.
Rez chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Soo many fan-girl squeels! I love a smart Leon who pieces together the clues, and this one was smart from the get go. Thank you for the read!
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow. That was very good, very fitting. I really enjoyed reading it.
MoonEyedStargazer chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was really nice. King of refreshing from all the doom and gloom stories.
Insanityisgood25 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was lovely
Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I lovers Sir Leon McCantbekilled.
He's fun to play with.