Reviews for That Night
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
I loved is the ending Im so hoping that they will get in eastenders and some cute scenes like the ones you have in your chapters.. Looking forward to more stories and thanks for putting the time and effort into writing these...
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
beautiful ending. Tanya and Joey's talk was perfection, it was so heartbreaking to read that the wedding invite got returned in the post with tape on, so clearly his Mum read it but doesn't care, i can definitely see Joey being more upset of that then his Dad's rejection. how old is Bradley meant to be? seems advanced to me if Joey had to convince him to wear his suit... then he is only just talking... but i don't have any knowledge on what age babies do stuff so idk maybe i am thinking wrong.. btw i would definitely love to see a squeal to this one :)
OTHSBERKB chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Aw that whole chapter was adorable! The bit with Tanya and what she said about Max made me want to cry, in a good way of course! The bits with Bradley were also so so so cute and the way he practiced with him to surprise Lauren was so sweet. I love his protectiveness and the fact he knows he's got such an overprotective nature is quite funny. I love the way you ended it the same way as One Night, I definitely think it would be interesting for them to have a girl. It definitely leaves it open enough for a sequel which would be great because everything you write is amazing. I can't wait for anything else Lauren/Joey that you're going to write :)
Side note, You're totally right about Lauren doing the one syllable thing, I had never noticed before but she actually does. Also, I'm actually really excited for Monday too, Lauren and Joey kissing in the Vic, a partially naked Joey, Dot catching them, Dot finding his underwear in the sofa, what's not to love?! It's also going to be interesting once the whole family know, God knows what'll happen. The only thing I'm wary of is Dot talking to Lauren about her opinions on sinning, that's gonna be awkward :S
LittleBoPeep chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
accentsxoxox chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
This was the best fic I have read for a while. I am looking forward to your next, and I am sure that it will be just as good as this one, if not better. :)
Filmlover93 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Aw loved it. It was such a lovely ending :) Xx
Luc91 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Aww so sad this is over. Hopefully in the future you will do more. I loved this whole story and as I've said many times before you wrote it so well. Looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Btw I'm taking it from tonight's EE that Cora knows fully of Joey/Lauren's relationship too (unless I'm forgetting when she would of have been told/known) :)
OTHSBERKB chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Sorry for the lack of reviews for the past few chapters, I've been having trouble with my internet. All the chapters have been amazing as always, and a little naked Joey is never a problem ;) I have to say I fell for it and then I felt really bad for Joey when Lauren was describing how disappointed he was when she wasn't pregnant before. That being said it really touched me when Joey was so happy that they are having another baby :') I love that you kept the "Joe" thing in this story because I love that she has a secret nickname for him but also Joey calling Bradley "little man" because it's like a really sweet thing that their family has little nicknames for each other :) Also, I know it's a bit late but I agree that Alice doesn't know about Joey and Lauren, I think she'll find out with the rest of the family when Dot sees them on Monday and all the family in the Vic work it out. Back to the story I can't wait for the next chapter, I hate that it's going to end soon! :)
LauraJean1992 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I really am looking forward to more of your Joey/Lauren stories because I think they're great. Please post more soon :)
accentsxoxox chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Still wish this wasn't ending. Brilliant two chapters, very surprising events.
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
what do you mean fool us with the last chapter? oh about her being pregnant?... well yeah you fooled me with that lmao.. i was confused when they were speaking about doing a test i was liked but Joey knew at the end of last chapter but then she explained and i was like ooo lol :) great chapter i love Joey sneaking back to Lauren's.. its so cute that they can't be away from each other. can't wait for you next chapter but it its late late i might not get to read it until tomorrow afternoon as i start back at college :( but it will be worth the wait :D
Luc91 chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
That was a sneaky trick last chapter. I loved naked Joey again. They both are as bad as each other with needing the other. So sweet how she told him though and being considerate of his feelings. Look forward to the last chapter though now. :)
Filmlover93 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Hey loving your story :) its so cute.

And no Alice doesn't know yet about them Xx
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter. I was wondering that to I don't think she knows, but I think she may have an idea with how she was lookning at them in last nights and tonights episode, next week episodes its revealed..
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
this was an amazing chapter, loved it i figured as much that she was (maybe) pregnant again when she figured out what she was missing, and when they went back to the club i thought to myself thats probably where they conceive their second baby(as i knew they had one from one night) the birthday gifts were perfect and i loved Joey saying "i love you very much too little man" like his son felt left out hahah amazing and the photoshoot and descriptions of the pictures in the photo album made me smile the whole way through, just perfect.

No Alice don't know about them in the show, just Tann, Abi, Lucy and max as you said and Derek did know of course.