Reviews for 影 Kage
Abyss Trinity chapter 12 . 9/2
This is a very good fanfic :) I wished it wasn't abandoned and sad to see the Dark Jade fanfiction is dead with only the founder Eduard Kassel still doing it.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 7 . 7/29
Please update soon.
Jack62111 chapter 11 . 7/6
An interesting plot line that could be developed is jade/Kage befriending will’s clone instead of the clone being destroyed.
VisionStar chapter 12 . 6/30
Wonder how long until jade realizes this isn't her world an may have to go back to knights.
Look forward to more please continue.
Jack62111 chapter 12 . 2/14
So what will happen next will kage accept that this isn’t her world, join up again with Miranda after her plan falls through or make a shocking discovery about the shadow khan and their relation to meridian.
Shirosakurai chapter 12 . 1/10
update pleassssseee
PhantomReaper13 chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Interesting story please continue you've improved alot of stuff by making heroes more flawed making it where NOT EVERYTHING is ok with rebels and guards but also keeping nerissa in character as well made knights of vengeance BETTER characters especially liked what you did with raythor AND miranda taking both of them in more interesting direction with raythor I wouldn't be surprised if he sworn loyalty to crown while parents of phobos and elyon were still alive and in charge. Elyon also isn't best emotional and mental state right now and why SHOULDN'T she BE she just RECENTY got BETRAYED by her OLDER BROTHER AND HER FRIEND what's not helping MATTERS is like nerissa said elyon wasn't ready to become QUEEN YET also because of her personality as well emotional AND mental state right now someone like nerissa and even worse kur could pull elyon's strings without ever trying heck in actual series cedric phobos and nerissa played elyon like harp as well glad elyon's getting better control over her powers but some therapy and getting better handle on her emotions would be GOOD too keep it up.
ShineLucario chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
I have two theories on why jade looks so much like original kage either one blood relative escaped meridian and jade is modern day relative of original kage or second jade's original kage's reincarnation wonder what jade/kage will do now hope jade/kage and queen eventually realize that both of them need each other.
ArkhamSpider chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Interesting a more realistic version of w.i.t.c.h series while also making flaws for heroes that make SENSE as well showing another side to raythor miranda and tracker also I like that you kept nerissa in character BOTH bad AND good I always liked her more than prince phobos I especially like unique relationship that jade/kage has with queen technically both of them are not purely good or bad. Jade/kage has some darkness in her as well temptation of wanting to keep her new oni look and powers her negative feelings towards the heroes of universe she's in on flipside of the coin queen while still wanting to do a spilt personality takeover to get control over their body she also does care about jade/kage and their family in her own way as well she has helped jade/kage more than once. It reminds me of mlp silver quill vivacious villains video he talks and shows how villains are characters and people too watch it sometime might help you write this story so with this I think jade and queen should accept each other queen should go with split-personality merge with this one she won't have to worry about jade/kage somehow regaining control over their body second two will finally be one again more than likely after tattoo was removed more than likely that's when seperation truly happened please update soon.
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Think jade is going to wind up back with knights of vengeance sooner or later though once prince phobos is freed by knights I DON'T see jade going along with this plan so I'm suspecting either she'll be going something else with nerissa or nerissa has her do something else or jade will leave to do her own thing like she did in this chapter UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Please update soon.
ScarecrowReaper chapter 12 . 11/15/2017
Interesting please this story also how does queen know she'll be smart if she takes over completely though time will tell if she'll have to do personality merger instead of personality takeover.
ReyNok chapter 12 . 9/15/2017
Chapter 12 was well woth the wait; I'm sure chapter 13 will be great ;)
fbiuzz chapter 12 . 9/9/2017