Reviews for 影 Kage
2 u chapter 1 . 11/9
Found this when you updated in January. Easily one of my favorite Dark Jade fics. Lot of detail.

Hope to see update soon, but if not good luck with whatever you pursue. Keep writing.
mysterious fantasy chapter 11 . 11/1
I love this sooooo much! I hope you continue soon. There is another story similar to this one but different, but that person hasnt updated anytime recent either... man you guys are killing me!
luffy chapter 11 . 10/18
what is happening after so long there is still no update! no new chapters!
Jack12324 chapter 1 . 10/5
Pretty good work almost feels like its new and original rather than just fanfiction
shiro chapter 11 . 7/31
Please update
Please update I love it
luffy chapter 11 . 7/23
it has been quite a while! when will the chapter be coming out?
Is Drago go to be back
luffy chapter 11 . 5/25
when is the next chapter coming up?
luffy chapter 11 . 5/21
what is taking so long?
theblacklightprojekt chapter 11 . 4/11
if jade searched on the internet she needs to find HER show
Olmo chapter 11 . 4/5
I have known of this story for about a year and a half. It's my top favorite of all the stories I have read so far.

I love how Jade (my favorite JCA character) has been included to the story. I was inspired to watch W.I.T.C.H. from start to finish. But actually, as I started reading this long before watching the series, I have come to view this story as the true version.

I love how you are expanding the world of W.I.T.C.H. I like the continuing issue of the dangers of racial profiling. And giving Miranda a decent backstory makes my heart bleed for her. :( Nicely done with the deepened characters of the Knights, the rebels, Kandrakar... More than simple black and white conflict.

Luba's thoughts about the Passlings tells us that not every member of one race should be judged because of the actions of one individual. And Yua is correct about her explanation to Maqi: every existing species is dangerous, each in their own way and to different species. That's a part of the nature's balance.

I also like how the Oracle is open to the possibility that the prophecy might not be inevitable. It's tied to his failure of preventing the tragedy of Nerissa and Cassidy. But maybe it's time for Kandrakar to fall to history. Like Nerissa stated, it's not infallible. It seems to be similiar to the Jedi Order shown in the prequel trilogy: in stagnation. From what I've read so far, it sounds like the Shadowkhan race in W.I.T.C.H. universe was exterminated for being too dark. But darkness is needed, the Queen is here to prove that.

Anyway, good work. Please don't let this pearl be buried under the numerous dusty scrolls, where we might not find them. :)
luffy chapter 11 . 4/5
when is the next chapter?
Bookeater-otaku chapter 11 . 3/24
I must admit I found your story quite entertaining. You are handleling Jade transformation quite nicely and in a gradual way that keep the reader interested. What next, Jade can read and write Japanesse, shanging hairstyle at will (I admit that idea came to me by watchin an episode of Starr vs. the forces of evil)

She could also begin remembering thing that are not her, like the memory of a past oni ninja training at a dojo. Or simply more ninja skills comming to her like martial arts, spying and survival techniques, etc. That could be both creepy and perturbing enought for a small change. Eck I wonder if the queen would expect that.

I would like to see all the different weapon and tools Jade could summon. I remember that in Jacky Chan adventure, the Shadowkhan had quite the arsenal. Another aspect that would be interesting would be to see if she can stock foreign objet in her shadow like in a bag. Or she could drag Miranda into the shadow for a quick escape, freaking her out. lol.

And for great the idea that the she could shange her cloths at will, what would be logical would be that the spy suits come back first, then the Queen robe from that J.C.A. episode and then a beautifully decorated kimono in many shade of black with accessory to boots (I think Jade would be exaspered at the shadowkhan lack of modern clothing at this point) and finaly, a replica of her hoody but the black version like in the episode to help blend in the human world. At least those suggestion sound logical to me. But given the developpement of Jade change, It would take a while to happen.

The relation between the Queen and Jade make me think a little of Naruto when he confronted his dark side in front of the Waterfall of thruth. Maybe the solution would be in the end that Jade accept the Queen and they would become one identity, nor good nor bad.

And the way you haddle the W.I.T.C.H. character is also interesting, progressing the character in different direction. I cant see them as the bad guy but I can see your point in how they haddeled thing in the past. But Jade also doesnt have the whole story either. Quite the dillema.

But for the ressent chapters there is one thing I would have expected the girls to do, and it would have been to gather supplies, like canned food, bags and other thing to make their stay in the city easier. ''Prepare your home base before acting'', kind of thing. And I guess the other Knight would be glad for the extra supply. Because meal wihtout salt and peper and wihtout variety can get realy dull after a while. And I bet Jade is begining to miss toillet paper at this point too...

Anyway, I realy like your story and I encourage you to continue. Keep it up!
luffy chapter 11 . 3/15
when is the next chapter up for?