Reviews for A Single Ray of Light
fearthewalkingdead15 chapter 1 . 11/20
just started reading your story, so far so good x
Sassyvampmama chapter 102 . 5/29
On to the next one, thanks for sharing.
I almost screamed when I saw this was not a real chapter. Luckily I read it before I did. Also I noticed the review number looks to round (my phone says it's 900-but could be wrong) so I decided to ruin it.
kantorkan chapter 90 . 1/9
How many more times will Carlisle and Eddie dodge the bullet before they are both ash? I have a feeling Daddy will turn this on Jasper and Bella unless Esme knock some sense into him,which i doubt.
kantorkan chapter 82 . 1/9
So is that what it is like to be insane?
kantorkan chapter 64 . 1/8
What will make me happy is to see Eddie's ashes blowing away in the 's to bad it would kill Emmett Rose could follow Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 48 . 1/8
Yet again Bella drags herself straight into trouble.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 1/8
Did Jakey just hear all of that?
kantorkan chapter 16 . 1/7
I blame all of Bella's problems on Charlie and Billy knows about imprinting and he knows she isn't his imprint.i would think he would know what will happen if Jake for Charlie she has told him she wants nothing to do with Jake ,but he won't listen to her i think he is so desperate for her to have someone that isn't a Cullen that he is turning a deaf ear to what she is telling her which prove that he is a lousy father.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 102 . 11/29/2014
I was fixing to freak out! Lol. I forgot there was a sequel.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 100 . 11/29/2014
Oh Charlie. Lol. Dads with guns protecting daughters can be scary! Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 99 . 11/29/2014
I hope she's right. Is peters ability like Alice's but just feelings rather than actual visions?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 97 . 11/29/2014
As I said, glad it was over. For now! Lol I knew this was coming. If Edward's destroyed I have to say good riddance.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 96 . 11/29/2014
I'm glad its over. For now of course. Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 93 . 11/29/2014
Wow really? Carlisle needs to be a burning pyre right next to Alice!