Reviews for A Single Ray of Light
Kristina777 chapter 102 . 9/29
Wow...what a ride! I'm so glad it's not over yet.
I have to tell you i love your stories but they can get so intense that i have to take a
brake and read a few chapters of another story to mellow out, before heading back to
your story. I wish i had half your talent ,you really have a great gift.. Thanks for sharing
it with the rest of us! And yes i try to send you comments every so often to let you know
that you are still well thought off and apprecated (ya spelled the wrong,not sure how spell check works on here) Any how thanks for your hard work..
Sincerely,
honeyimhom chapter 12 . 5/27
I love Annie. Great chapter.
orchidluv chapter 94 . 5/15
All of your characters are definitely bipolar!
orchidluv chapter 31 . 5/14
No way will a rifle blow a vamp to bits...
orchidluv chapter 28 . 5/14
It's not weird enough to make me stop reading but really?...This is just weird...
MrsJWhitlockxx chapter 40 . 3/30
voicem kj ccccffìnbplgnbaail vvvvoì800080808qnvvbv vvvvbbvviñ 877ĺll l7hnhjķll9
MiccaF chapter 102 . 1/11
Excellent!
fearthewalkingdead15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
just started reading your story, so far so good x
Sassyvampmama chapter 102 . 5/29/2015
On to the next one, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 102 . 2/22/2015
I almost screamed when I saw this was not a real chapter. Luckily I read it before I did. Also I noticed the review number looks to round (my phone says it's 900-but could be wrong) so I decided to ruin it.
kantorkan chapter 90 . 1/9/2015
How many more times will Carlisle and Eddie dodge the bullet before they are both ash? I have a feeling Daddy will turn this on Jasper and Bella unless Esme knock some sense into him,which i doubt.
kantorkan chapter 82 . 1/9/2015
So is that what it is like to be insane?
kantorkan chapter 64 . 1/8/2015
What will make me happy is to see Eddie's ashes blowing away in the 's to bad it would kill Emmett Rose could follow Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 48 . 1/8/2015
Yet again Bella drags herself straight into trouble.