Reviews for A Single Ray of Light
B4bidden chapter 102 . 10/14/2017
absolutely love this story
andrewpine chapter 101 . 9/15/2017
Will Bella's shield kick in during this visit I wonder? I have read in a few stories where Jasper was able to bounce Jane's gift back. at her I would like to see that happen in this one.
andrewpine chapter 99 . 9/15/2017
I bet Eddie is sitting in the tree outside of Bellas .
andrewpine chapter 98 . 9/15/2017
Let's get this show on the Eddie is there and he condemns himself. more than. likely Aro, Will want Bella to replace Alice .if she had the guts she would tell him that was a very bad idea because he could never trust her.
andrewpine chapter 97 . 9/15/2017
It's never over until Eddie is he go whining to Aro and tell him that Jasper stole his mate?
andrewpine chapter 95 . 9/15/2017
So the vampire has finally shown it's self in the hypocrite Carlisle.
andrewpine chapter 94 . 9/15/2017
That was so he needs to turn her so they can kick some Volturi ass.
andrewpine chapter 93 . 9/15/2017
Jules you are yup Carlisle is a dead man bring the Volturi in on his little snit he has with Jasper. how stupid can one vampire be?
andrewpine chapter 92 . 9/15/2017
Does not Carlisle realize he is a dead man walking so to speak if he thinks he can go after J no,it was Alice's fault she is dead. I wish i could figure out what world Carlisle is living in it sure isn't the real world every one else is in.
andrewpine chapter 91 . 9/15/2017
Eddie is just too set t know when to stop it seems,and Carlisle that is one piece of needs to take him out when he gets rid of Eddie..
andrewpine chapter 90 . 9/15/2017
He is wondering why Bella has gotten a little hard,has he. even notice what has happened to her or is he so blinded by his worship of Eddie?he really does need to turn her soon because I have a feeling Aro will be sniffing around in the near future.
andrewpine chapter 88 . 9/15/2017
Now that Alice is will they have to e on the look out for not only Aro but insane Esme since it is all Bella's fault that Alice is gone and Eddie is crazy?also I don't think Emmett and Rose will be coming. back to that screwed up coven.
andrewpine chapter 84 . 9/15/2017
Bella really do need to stop with the damn constant pity party she is having.
andrewpine chapter 83 . 9/15/2017
Alice has probably found them through the credit. card.
andrewpine chapter 82 . 9/15/2017
Let me guess the little fool will believe the crazy even after all he has done to her. Jasper really does need to turn her for her own have burned Eddie while they all were at the lodge would have saved a lot of problems.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »