Reviews for True Faith
It has been a long while since you posted broken faith. It was actually the series that made me start following your stories. It's been an awesome journey with hopefully more to come. I've actually started to re-read broken faith.
Man, it's awfully silly and kinda awful, but I still like it, though there's some embarassment at this story, talk about making Naruto a super casanova lol.
Hey, I know that you have your job and your preferences, what with end game, caliburn initiative and this new rippling eclipse. I read all of them of course, I've read every one of your stories, but I think this deserves an ending.
A PROPER one.
I'll look forward to your next update, always love your stories, guys-uh girls? siblings, yeah, siblings
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 7/17
Please update the story
Raefyn chapter 1 . 6/5
Still an absolutely amazing story! Really hope to see more of this one. Thanks for all your hard work!
Skitzo the Duel Kunai chapter 1 . 3/2
just wanted to say that I have read through Broken Faith twice, while hoping for an sequel. keep up the good work, and hopefully the other readers and myself will be able to continue this journey.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 1 . 1/11
Really love this story and it's prequel, please continue it soon.
Damon510 chapter 1 . 1/9
when can we expect this story to be updated?
meh-wanted-to-try-it chapter 1 . 1/1
Please continue this? *holds akako and her puppy dog eyes in front of your face till you succumb to my whims*
shadowwhat chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I like to go back and reread some of your stories, especially when I'm bored or tired. I absolutely love the length, the way you write, and the lack of bullshit you take from the readers themselves.

While I am anxiously awaiting your return, I suppose it's time I go back to writing my own, shorter, shittier stories xD
carwash36 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
YES! I just finish the first part of this and started this and I wanna say AMAZING, I love your writing style and your stories, even though I just discovered your profile but keep it up!
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
interesting situation with naruto having amnesia. hope he gets his memory back soon
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
MOST excellent! I didn't know this story was out yet, but I'm glad I flipped through the Naruto/Negima crossovers for a good read. Naruto looks like he's STARTING to get his groove back, but at the same time he's still a long way off. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Enryu100 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
*drops down onto knees*
OH GAWD... PLEASE, PLEASE continue this series (if possible). SO AMAZING!
Maisam-431 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Are you going to finish this story? :(
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I'm looking forward to reading the entirety of the sequel. Hope you gain te inspiration to write more of this fic again
reader chapter 1 . 3/23/2015