Reviews for True Faith
carwash36 chapter 1 . 7/12
YES! I just finish the first part of this and started this and I wanna say AMAZING, I love your writing style and your stories, even though I just discovered your profile but keep it up!
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 7/2
interesting situation with naruto having amnesia. hope he gets his memory back soon
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 5/22
MOST excellent! I didn't know this story was out yet, but I'm glad I flipped through the Naruto/Negima crossovers for a good read. Naruto looks like he's STARTING to get his groove back, but at the same time he's still a long way off. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Enryu100 chapter 1 . 5/14
*drops down onto knees*
OH GAWD... PLEASE, PLEASE continue this series (if possible). SO AMAZING!
Maisam-431 chapter 1 . 5/8
Are you going to finish this story? :(
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 4/8
I'm looking forward to reading the entirety of the sequel. Hope you gain te inspiration to write more of this fic again
reader chapter 1 . 3/23
please update
reviewer chapter 1 . 3/1
lovely chapter
ssw777 chapter 1 . 2/15
Eien no henko chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I have wanted to read this but there still is only one chapter when will there be more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Why is their still only one chapter
Argorok chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Excellent story so far, please keep up the good work.
magi chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
plssss update thissssss
Douman Seiman chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Still no updates after more than a year. Kur0 you giant tease.

It's been so long but I still check this weekly for updates on this. Despite it's many flaws Broken Faith is one of my favorite fics. I really enjoyed reading Naruto's interactions with his friends, mainly Asuna, Evangeline, Ayaka and Negi. Konoka and Setsuna both had potential but after they each had their moments they seemed to fall into a background role. Chachamaru got a bit of focus but I honestly began to just dislike any of her scenes, at least until her 'ugly' moment. That bit was very enjoyable to read. Naruto and Evangeline's little back and forth was one of the highlights of the fic for me, definitely one of the strong points of your writing. Even without any romantic commitments reading about those two was probably more fun to me than anything else excluding some fights, Asuna and Ayaka. I was really sad when they pretty much drifted apart and their interactions became simple background noise in the later chapters.
GuestWho chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I don't like the start of the sequel. Throwing the amnesia card is like throwing all the character development of Naruto from the first fanfic out of the window. To be honest, I'd rather see the coma flag, than the amnesia flag. You made Naruto useless in this fic. If you rewrite this fic change to either Naruto got into coma or die, since Asuna can just revive him later like Rakan and many other people that died on negima cannon.