Reviews for 2013
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 54 . 9/15/2014
Oh... My... Goodness-holyfuckinggod I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And i cannot believe that i managed to read this fic in less than 48 hours :'D -with red, tired eyes-

Yes. Yea I love your fic just that much :')

Ah... This was awesome.

Joey, you dense mutt...

-continue her reading-
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
... Ahem *cough*

I just came here after starting to read this fics of yours this morning (scary how fast can a person read, isn't it?) and say:

... That I have abso-fucking-lutely fell in love with it.

Like seriously, SERIOUSLY in love.

... And now I will resume my lecture :D
Bri A. Watson chapter 38 . 7/2/2014
*dabs at my eyes, crying* OH WHY, SETO KAIBA?! WHY WERE YOU SO CRUEL TO JOEY WHEELER, THE PERFECT MAN FOR YOU AND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! *sobbing by now*

(Seriously, though, I HAD to get a tissue because I started tearing up.)
Bri A. Watson chapter 37 . 7/2/2014
OMG! I am FANGIRLING OVER HERE! *squeals, rolling around on the ground like I lost my mind (which I probably did)*
QueenofRhymes chapter 45 . 5/24/2014
Awwww finally. Joey finally said it. Oooh I can't wait to read the next chapter. Btw Joe-Joe and Seth are too cute. :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
Way to go Joey. And, of,course, Kaiba will be proud. He loves you after all! :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
I guess leaving them alone will help Kaiba get the doggy he wants. Excellent suggestions Joe-Joe and V.
QueenofRhymes chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
oh V I can feel your pain. Getting one stubborn person to realize their feelings is hard, but two?! Now that's just signing your death wish.
QueenofRhymes chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
:D Joey, joey, joey nice way to take advantage of the situation. :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Oooh Joey :D that option is the best if you ask me. :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Alright, now this chapter was extremely funny. I was laughing like crazy by the end. Oh, Joey why do you have to be so dense? :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Awwww Kaiba was amazing in this chapter. I loved the puppyshiping in this one. Now time to continue reading the story. :)
Gananimal chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
AHH! You mention the school! I really liking this fic so far now all this needs is a Jaden cameo and it will be perfect! :D
Gananimal chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OMG you make Joey sooo sad why! Anyways looks interesting so far but holy heck I have 53 more chapters to go,

I can't wait to see how this ends :D