Reviews for Roots to grow
Kerrys2Boys chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Muckel,

So glad you took your courage in your hands and posted. Now you have broken the ice on this fear we expect to hear more from you. As JimJams commented...NEVER stop creating and sharing because of small minded people. Fanfiction is a joy to create, to share and to read. This fandom needs more writers, more stories and more talent like yours to feed the masses. Please keep up your craft and know that for every one poor review there will be so many many more silent readers who love to hear from you and are thankful for your creation.

Go for it!

Kerry
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed the story although I would have to agree with BnBfanatic..please take it as what it is, just a constructive comment. I loved the rest though...thank you for sharing. Please keep up the good work.
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I love this story - very exciting. I was disappointed just a little tho in this chapter cz Starsky's injuries are waaay worse than Hutch's yet I don't even recall Hutch wrapping the bleeding bullet wound for him. All the focus was on HUtch's broken arm which was nothing in comparison to broken ribs, busted cheekbone (which would be excruciating w/ talking or any facial expressions), concussion etc. I just thought Hutch should be the one trying to save the couple and Starsky shld have been made to rest. That would be more realistic. :-) But pls take this as only one person's opinion/review and it's a minor complaint in an overall awesome story!
jimjams7 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
What a lovely story, I for one think you have talent that needs to be shared! Don't ever be put off by the negative comments of silly and thoughtless people...if you stop writing...they win! They are worthless...you're not...so carry on writing and we shall carry on reading and enjoying! Have a great New Year!
dessertalicious chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Great story, thank you for sharing it. It's great to know there are people still writing these stories. Keep up the great work.
brook5 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
what a great story and thanks so much for sharing it!