Reviews for Rin's Fanfiction
Troubled Windchimes chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
OH MY GLOB YOU UPDATED.
I'm reviewing on my phone right now, so...wish me luck.

Jesus Christ. JESUS. CHRIST. HOLY SWEET BABY MOSES.

There's no such thing as overreacting. XD

MICROSOFT WORD. YUS. BUT IT CAN BE SUCH A BIZNATCH SOMETIMES. I HATE THAT GODDAMNED RED LINE.

You call getting their cherries popped a FAVOUR?

AHAHAHA GO RIN.

"YOU SUCK AT VIDEO GAMES! You're supposed to get the Safe Ending first you condom!"

"And stop choosing such HORNY ANSWERS! GOD! This isn't how you play 999!"

ONHONHONHONHON.

I thought, 'Oh Jesus, I'm never good with crying girls.' And it was true; I'd never made a girl cry before.

ORLY. But seriously, who's good with crying girls? Whenever I see a girl cry, three things pop into my head:
'Oh no, must go cheer them up!'
'Ignore. I don't even know them.'
'OH CRAP I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE IF I'M NEAR THEM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GONNA ASSUME I'M THE CAUSE.'
Or this other possible conclusion.
'RUN.'
But that's pretty much the same as the last one.

"S-stop sounding like you're having a cyber orgasm on my laptop!"

AHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA.

You know what's funny? We're doing Latin/Greek roots in English at my school and there was the root, 'cum.' You have no idea how many times I died that day. AND THEN THIS MOTHERFUCKER TURNS UP.

Vasocongestion sounds terrifying as fuck.
The orgasm definition was brilliant.

"How about this. . . You cut me off earlier. . . If you want me to make you . . . my princess, I would."

UHUHUHUHU. ((I have too many different laughs. XD)

AUGH. WRITER'S BLOCK CAN JUST GO TO HELL. /currentlygoingthroughit T - T

SCHOOL'S OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS GACKT YES.

Bye bye for now!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
DID YOU ACTUALLY LOOK IT UP?

Meh. I get writers block all the fucking time. Life's a bitch.

[pigment]
Figment. Pigment is color. :P

( O O)
\( v v )

Derp KITTY!
TokiooWishes chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
ERRRGHHHSSS

You updated! At last! Oh yes, the miracle of instant spell check on the computer. The glory of it all. ;o; Yeah, I'd read Len's crazy ass lemon. Heck, I'd read anything that involves RinxLen-ish as long as it's written good. :D
Nmaeless chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Hmmmm... Since when is mispelling wrong? IT'S NEVER WRONG-

Well, it does affect whether the story is good or not. (but the world just doesn't care anymore! so it should be fine-) If there's too many misspellings, it shows that the story is immaturely made- (STAHP!) and people would lose interest (unless thye got GREAT tumor - I mean humor) and they'll stop reading the story. (AS IF-)

Rinto and Lenka should- should... uh... kill themselves like in Romeo and Juliet- NO. Uh. Clicheness? Uh... Whateves! It could be a random hawt fantasy of Rinto's (because of hormones) the entire time that might affect his life for all eternity for all I care (but I dunno... Maybe I DO care? Fmeh) JUST SCREW WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MINDSSSSSS- /shot

HAHA Hawt twincest, yum.
A nalu fangirl chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Oh my god! I love 'er muffin things'! :) Theyre my favorite pastry in thr (damn, b*tching b*tchf*ck d*ck*ss! *the) (yes i made up those words...but come on...theyre fun to say!) dessert subcategories! I think you should apologize to len and then he wont be a bitchfuck dickass p*ssface and he can be all nice and stuff and you can be bewst fwiends agwain! Totally random sidetrack that makes no sense but catwoman is a great movie. XD I watched it today. :3 lalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalalalal-
END OF RETRIEVED DATA. ENDING TRANSMISSION.
byebye! ;)
Tumbleweed chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Can I guess that the new character's going to be Kaito?
Mavafi chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This is fuckin' awesome xD I've been laughing so hard
Troubled Windchimes chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Awh. :c

Oh well, there's a sequel. :D
A NEW CHARACTER? YUS.

MUFFIIIIIIN! -nomnomnom-

RIN AND LEN MUST FORGIVE EACH OTHER AND GIVE US SOME HAWT TWINCEST.
THEY MUST.

"Oi! Can't you talk anymore? Or something? SAY SOMETHING YOU TWIT."

SAY SOMETHING YOU TWIT."

"Hold on, Miku! Stop being such a rude dildo. Hey Len. Len? LEN? BITCH!"

That is EXACTLY how I get the attention of my friends. XD

Oh, teh lemon. It's okay, Rinny. -patpat- On the bright side, it was a really good beginning lemon. I almost got a lady boner. ;D
((WOW, THAT SOUNDS CREEPY.))

Jsus.(If I typo a holy name will I go to hell for it? O.O)

That is a VERY good question, Rin.

Bye bye for now!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
... Interesting.
Yukkimurii chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
My, my. That RintoxLenka goodiness. My face flushed red while I was reading it, since I was definitely not accustomed to such... intimacy. On the other hand, it was very well-written.

I will read your sequel! I don't particularly mind incest, as long as it isn't in real life. Does that sound strange? I just think in the imaginary world, it doesn't cause much problems like it does in real life. Since you know, it isn't reality.

Additionally, yes! I love muffins. Is it blueberry? Hmm, hmmm?
Nmaeless chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but I LURVE you, Miku x3
That's some pile of deep shit drama you have there, guys...
Rin should just slap Len, HARD. Maybe that'd leave him a piece of Rin and make some progress. Soemhow. *ugh, typos. whatevah* And Len should just cuss out loud and sputter everything that needs to be said. And then maybe they'd let out their emotions more easily and live a happier and better life with cheese and sprinkles and lots of half-poptart half-cat farting out double rainbows. Along with other good things.
Or maybe they should start a rampage on their road roller and flatten everything down and make everyone bow down to them, giving them oranges, bananas, fortune, fans/slaves etc etc. and it'd be a whole different version of 'Story of Evil'!
Or maybe start a war by using bananas and oranges with guns, bombs, explosives and other stuff.
I dunno.
Just start APOLOGIZING already! And forget everything had ever happened. Better yet, hit yourself with a big hard rock and you'll lose memory on EVERYTHING. Come to think of it... don't have amnesia. It's hard to live your life as if you're born back as a baby, only you've grown. Maybe then you'd be called a BIG BABY. /shot *whut am I talking about? D:*
I forgot what I needed to write in here, truthfully. :)
End this story with the most cliche thing that has ever been written in this whole entire world. /noplsdon't
Life should stop giving out lemons. It's destroying little kiddies' innocence by the age of two. If that's even possible. *wait, it is POSSIBLE. You'll never know what'll happen in this world*
Well, that's a pointless review. Update. :3
CHECK PROFILE FOR NEW ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
... I didn't know Len was so... weird..

I don't like LenRin... I'm against it...

But this story! This story is so addictive! Len and Rin is so funny! I laughed so hard... Seriously. But who is Miku living with? It makes me think of Mikuo of one time, and Kaito for the other time. So... who is it?

Anyway, keep going!

SweetBeast
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
bwahahaha! a talking squirrel? len, i think thats miku and you should probably let her im! (dammit *in) love this! please update soon!
a nalu fangirl chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
ISeeUMayu chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Hopefully, I will. :3

...

TEACH ME! :D

First of all, what I just read right there, Len, you're quite mean. But all in all, you really should apologise. And do everything you can, because happy person is better than sad person. :)

I don't know what I'm putting...did that sound right IDK I'm tired...
Well, bye!