Reviews for Rin's Fanfiction
Money Honey chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I think you should go for G. It'll help more in the future. Or beg if Rin's really a sadist person then she'll want to see you see you beg (God that sounded wrong right?)
Poor Rin, it sucks when your siblings don't depend on you anymore. And the whole chest question thing was hilarious. When Mikuo was telling Rinto how apologize...Sounded...Werid .3.
A talking squirrel? Was Len talking about Miku lol. Why's he so mean to her? Well other than the pony tail thing.
I hope they can forgive each other, again.
Troubled Windchimes chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Oh noes! D;
That fight thingy with Rin and Len broke my heart.
It's okay, Rin! Len shall be your shoulder to cry on!
Len's absolutely right though. You can tell if a woman has big tits if she has a large cleavage. And you know, huge melons on the chest?

a loose greying shirt that had words woven in gold thread that read 'BOYS MAKE GIRLS CRY. MEN MAKE THEM SCREAM AND MOAN ;D'

I would love that shirt.
Wanna give it to me, Mikuo? With you and your sexy teal hair included, of course.
At least the misunderstanding with Rinto and Lenka has been resolved. I think.

"Hello? BITCH, I'M HERE."

Wah, try to update soon. :D
TokiooWishes chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Oh my, poor Rin. It transitioned from insults to just confessions. I feel really sorry for her... :c Hope she accepts the apology! Onto the list of suggestions how to apologize, I'd totally like to see A. For Rin... and Len's fangirls.
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
[ teal-haired bad influence fried]
Mikuo... is a French fry.
Yukkimurii chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Oh my gosh, I am so behind. I'm sowwy! :c
Ah, this story is so funny. Miku's fun too! It's a good change from the usual popular and mean girl that most people here prefer to display her as in stories. The boo-bees joke is really clever. Strange, but clever.
Poor Rin and Len. How did they get trapped in the opposite gender's bathroom, and how does one not realize it beforehand, I do not know.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this fic a lot. There's humorous lines I can't pull off myself. :D
Troubled Windchimes chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I find it funny that the author's notes are longer than the actual story. XD
As obscene as usual, Rinny! :D
Oh my Buddha, that bee joke. XD Had me cracking up.
So they're both locked in the opposite sex's bathrooms...
That's the best thing ever. XD
Saiyanpelt T3T chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Dear World's Best Author,
This is comedy at its best. Yew berries taste like twisted marshmallows. Good day ma'am/sir.
SaiyanpeltNCo chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Yo. How are you two doing in the bathrooms? Here, to comfort you both I have sent you yewberry pies. Actually, Rin gets yewberry andLen gets blueberry. Your hilarity amuses us all. The actual story is also coolio. Can I have muffins?
Sexy-Whales chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Why thank you, Rin, for that compliment. Everyone needs their self-esteem blown to pieces every so often.

Money Honey chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
XD yes my name rythmes baceause I'm awesome. Len sleeps like a lesbo? Seems legit. I love it when Rin writes a chapter, she reminds me of my friend. (but her bro didn't try and rape her X ) Is Len gonna write the nexr chapter? Ii want to see more TWIN-CEST, please?
Yay Miku is coming (I still worship her)
God, this review was hard to write, because I'm typing through a DSI. Anyays plz cont!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
You misspelled my pen name wrong AGAIN...

Cookies! *noms*

Rin... and Len... How did you lock yourselves in the bathroom meant for the opposite gender?
a nalu fangirl chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
oh mah fuckin god. what the grandmotherfuckin heeeeeellllll did i juss fuckin READ? i love this. ;) by the way sirry (damn this, *sorry) im posting this review after chapter 7... i read it backwards...oh well. imma go before the zombies catch me, bye! X3
a nalu fangirl chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
ill admit. that first paragraph there had me worried...but its all good now! lens still an egotistical (smart)ass, rins still (lovably) annoying as hell, miku is still a hilarious (and awesome) beotch...'sall fuckin' good now XDDD
Sexy-Whales chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Oh, come on Len. You're no fun. What if we were enjoying that story, huh? WHAT ABOUT THAT.
TW chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This phone's so mean to me. T-T
Anyways, I was looking forward to what would happen with Rinto and Lenka. D:
But to be honest, I was paying more attention to the author's note than the actual story. -0-"
Dat preview. O3O
Yaaay, Len's cursing!
Get outta the hospital, you guys!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »