Reviews for Rin's Fanfiction
TW chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Sorry if you ever see my reviews get cut off. It's because my phone's an asshole to me.
Anyways, omigoshomigoshomigosh. You responded to my review. Thank you for the penname comment, by the way. :)
This story is the best shit ever. The best.
Out of all the crude humor stories I have read, this is one of the best. Or the best.
Keep on with the obscenities!
Bye bye for now!
Floral Heels chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
OH MY GOD, my face just reddened reading Rinto's and Lenka's little session. I love, love this story so much right now. I hope Rin will come back to Len. ; v ;
Floral Heels chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I love how Rin's genderbend is like a Marty-Sue. Ohoho, but it's enjoyable. My, my. The ending, I mean, Len's paragraph made me feel bad - sad I mean. Poor Len.
Stationary Stars chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Yes, Lenny. Even though that lime was hilarious, if my brother fucked with my story like that, I would probably move in with my friend too.

So, that was a dickwad move.

Did you follow my advice on the oranges and movie about roadrollers? xD

Plus, if you two aren't writing this together, the story won't be nearly as interesting.

Len, maybe she didn't like the incest because she is secretly hiding incestuous feelings about you? Oh ho ho...PLOT TWIST!

(Loved the chapter. Very sweet to try to fix the story, Len)
Sexy-Whales chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Rin was right, Len. You totally have PMS. But I'm sure you looking like such a pitiful dipwad will at least make her feel a little sorry for you... Or maybe she'll just sit back and watch you suffer for a few days. It's hard to tell. I'm sure that if you UPDATE, you'll find out for sure.
HatersHateMe chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wtf is this? No wait.. I mean... What's the purpose of this story? And you even insult Miku... :(
leav me alon chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Is it bad that I was half hop
ArtisticIce chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh gosh Len. Are you fucking kidding me? STOP MAKING THIS FIC M!
oh and guys, don't make author notes in the middle of the story. (Just kidding, I don't mind.)
Hmmm...Len, I think you should go all Rinto on that biitch.
Rinto/Lenka. XD
so yeah. Keep up with the good work, Kagamines!
Sexy-Whales chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Jack Frost is mudafuggin amazing.
Nuff said.
Okay, but really. This is funny. This is so funny. It is just absolute, brainless funny. Keep cursing and keep spelling things badly and making Rin write this terrible fanfiction because it is just so goddim funny.

L'd my a o at Len's part, btdubz.

You amuse me so much.

NO, LEN. DON'T APOLOGIZE. BE A MAN. MEN DON'T APOLOGIZE. Or you could like go ahead and do it anyway and that would be cool, too.
Sexy-Whales chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Lmao why is cursing so funny.

Rin reminded me of this one picture I've seen that was all, "I have sexdaily. I mean dyslexia. Fcuk"
Just saying.
It made me smile inside.

Alright on to chapter 2.
Sapphire Darkhouse chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Give me more chapters!...

I like the part where Len thrashes around the fanfic of Rin..
KAZEIRI chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm... This is what I'm thinking:

Maybe Rin turns Len on without knowing it and while she re-reads her bro's story and Len comes in and apologizes or she says sth (like: you're into incest-like in the story)... or something...

Hope you update so I DO know what happens! :D
solitaryloner chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh man.

You know, normally I'm against LenRin, so I was really hesitant about reading this story. I'm...still against LenRin, but I've always been okay with RintoLenka, so...anyway, this story is hilarious. I love it to bits despite there being a pairing I really dislike.

I just love this Rin. She's so funny. And this Len. He's like some pervert hiding under a nerdy, goody goody facade. I really wanna see what Rin is gonna do now that Len has totally screwed up her story and turned it into an incestuous one.

As for the twincest part...well, you did say it's mild. And if it's really too much for me to handle, I guess I'll just skip it. Or close my eyes or something. Because I really don't wanna stop reading this story, it's addictive. Update soon please!

Unusedaccountcausenodelete chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
To the actual author: what a unique idea! It's so much fun to read : )
To len: APOLOGIZE TO YOUR SISTER! you guys are supposed to be there for each other not torment each other T-T and you hurt her feelings! It was a big deal to her!
Stationary Stars chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Give me a second...

-dies of laughter-

-revives- THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT! Len, possibly the best twincest lemon I've EVER READ! xD

Rinnie! Don't get mad at Lenny! It wasn't that bad! And you can make the twins break up or you could kill off Lenka and then you'll still be able to pair up Kaiko and Rinto or Lily and Rinto. OR YOU COULD MAKE A LOVE SQUARE! LenkaxRintoxKaikoxLily! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

Lenny, you're really sweet for caring about your sister. You should go buy her some oranges and a movie about road rollers. That should make her happy!

Tata for now, my beloved Kagamines

92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »