Reviews for I'm Not A Hero
draco7347 chapter 4 . 5/13
cant wait for new chapters
Can't wait to see if Rangiku can breakthrough to Ichigo
desdelor97 chapter 4 . 3/30
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
GioM. Meow chapter 4 . 2/16
This should be called "I'm not updating", jk

This chapter got me very interested, I like a lot this new Ichigo and I also love the potential pairing with Rangiku and this Ichigo.
The story is original and great, please update :)
DDS UzuKazu chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
(please try not to take this as a flame, 'cause I have no idea when you wrote this)

A: Hollow Ichigo/Hichigo/Ogichi, or whayever the hell you want to call him, has been with Ichigo since he was born. Shortly after Isshin met Masaki(who is a Quincy)she was tainted by a extremely powerfull Hollow named Shiro and she began the first stages of soul suicide (the equivalent of being shot with a Quincy's arrow, only caused internally by one's own soul's reaction to something). And with the help of Urahara Kisuke, Isshin sacrificed his Shinigami powers to seal away the portion of Shiro that had atached itself to Masaki, after Isshin 'killed it' with his bankai, causing the soul suicide. While it also resulted in Masaki losing her powers as well (thus temporarily making both nothing more then Humans with slightly higher Reiatsu) they thought that Shiro was dead not sealed, so when Ichigo was born, after a unknown amount of time later, the fragment of Shiro went inside the boy and after fusing with his shinigami powers (becoming something both Arrancar AND Vizard), and so it became the TRUE spirit of Ichigo's Shinigami powers AND his Hollow powers! But when FAKE-Zangetsu, the spirit of Ichigo's Quincy haritage/plowers (also known as Ossan or Old-man-Zangetsu) apeared, he sealed Shiro/HollowIchigo/True-Zangestu away to the darkest part of Ichigo's soul and then became a psudo-Zanpakuto, to weaken Ichigo for reasons I do not know as of yet, but when Ichigo was in the shattered shaft; Hichigo began to brake free and desided to play the part of crazy evil Hollow to help Ichigo get stronger (in some crazy way).

And finaly, it was only through the combination of Shinigami, Quincy and Hollow powers that Ichigo used the Saiga No Gestuga Tensho. If that is not the case than why would Tensa and TRUE-Zangetsu fuse just before teaching Ichigo the technique? That is why Ichigo lost his powers; He used up all the reiatsu of both Zangetsu(?)s.

I am sorry for ranting, I just had to get that off my chest otherwise it would make reading this far less enjoyable!

And I have yet to set up my own profile on FF dot net or I would have PM-ed you ;)

FROM: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
axel4ekruz chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
And yeah, Rangiku does kinda remind me of Masaki Kurosaki, maybe its just me, but come on.
jetcore chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
You know, I cant seem to find any good Ichigo/Rangiku story, but now, after long search I think, I found one. You just got yourself a loyal reader, keep up wit the story bro.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Quick question, I may just be imagining this but wasn't the description something else or was it always what it currently says? I have strange recollection it said something else before.

Never understood the 11th's, and to a lesser extent the 13th, adherence to these rules about Pride and Honor in a life or death fights. Seriously I never get it, sure it romanticizes the battles I guess but I once heard that the only fair fight is the one you lose (or die in this case). So why do they always have to get bent out of shape about someone pulling the stunts He did on Kenpachi and Byakuya? Granted they do portray him as a cold...assailant (I go with that because he has yet to kill someone) but if it far more logical to take every advantage you can if you want to live, especially with such dangerous opponents.

In any case he needs to get his act together or else he will be knee deep in SS bullcrap soon when they start wondering why he feels hollow like and is s bloodthirsty and brutal when he previously wasn't. SS track record with those who could rock the status quo is not one of their better qualities.
Dosudro chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Egads! A cliffhanger! Nooooooooooo! I need more Sedor. This is awesome! It was dark, brutal, gritty and so very realistic. This is almost exactly what PTSD suffers would go through. Keep on rolling!

~~Dos
Erasels chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Hmm, this doesn't seem to be my type of story. Your iteration of Ichigo seems to be a psychopath that can't control his negative emotions (because he suppressed them for so long) and his libido will probably act out as well. This seems like the protagonist of a "Dark!Protagonist" piece, which is not a compliment, even though it's what you seemingly want to do (for the start anyways). It makes for a rather unlikable character, "Everybody is a nuisance and annoying" seems to be his general train of thought.

Well, I wish you the best of luck with this fanfic.
IchiIchi chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Nice. And Rangiku finally is joining the fray
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
boyo77 chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Would love to see some action on this. I like the idea of an ichigo that fully embrace both sides of his ability
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Glad you're coming back to this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
You know what, all your fanfiction stories are awesome, but.. you kill them by not finishing them, not sure why ya do that but to be honest it's a real buzz kill. You're a real buzz kill with your quarter assed fanfictions.