Reviews for For What I Have Done
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 2/18
I wish that you would continue this story. I would like to know what Edward was thinking and what he did for 2 years. Was there another woman that he was having an affair or was life just too much for him?
This is marked as complete. Why?

"Follow her journey" you say. What journey? She waits around for him like a pathetic puppy and hangs out with a gay guy. When she finally happens to bump into him two years later, she's more than willing to take him back.

And she is SO not beyond crying for him after two years.

The summary sounds fantastic. Too bad you lack the capability for the follow-through. How utterly disappointing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
thats a cliffy
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I can't fathom what this Edward's deal is...is he eager to screw a bunch of other people and keep her waiting as backup? Dayum I'd love to see an EPOV here!
AddyD90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
plz continue. there is so much u can do with this story.. update soon

why did edward leave? would love to find out..
icequeen chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Chicha Por favor finish it for me.
mshawkins chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I NEED MORE! Please?
The-Owl-Life chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You really need to continue I love this story! You cant just leave us hanging, wanting more. That's not cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Sorry but this has got to be the most unsatisfying story on this site.
Usual Pathetic, doormat Bella and douchbag Edward with no conclusion. Lazy work I'm afraid. Don't really know what it is you wanted to achieve here but, it didn't work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh Dear, not another one chapter wonder! How original.
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
PLEASE continue! it's taking so long and I really want to know what's going to happen!
earthsista chapter 1 . 1/30/2013