Reviews for No Matter What
Adraeivas chapter 1 . 1/4
After reading to the end, I'd like to see someone kick Yuri and send him along with Flynn on that mission.
Onmy3dsandproud chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
My, 3ds is a total derp... I looked at my review on my 3ds and it messed up the first part and I laughted for a good 10 seconds.
I realised that you had a story and to be truthful I was kinda put-off be the implied character death, because I'm easily upset.
Just in case it is messed up on the computer.
Onmy3dsandproud chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'm here because you beat me in reviewing all the time!But, besides that, I realised that you had a to be truthful, I was kinda put-off by the 'character death', because I cry really easily. So I gathered my courage to read this story ,and what hit me was the last line... I didn't cry... My throat started to feel funny and I was going to cry TwT.

But... Flynn can't die!He just can't!In addition, Yuri's words were just full of emotion and held so much meaning in to them.

Futhermore, when stories contain implied character death, it's always Yuri they imply in dying, but this is just beautiful and the last words of this fic is heart-breaking.
I hope you see my review...And I hope my 3ds doesn't mess it up.
LeiaMordio chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ohmigosh... ohmigosh...!
Whaaaaa, I cried for 15 minutes..! And I can't stop...!
Why would you do that to me?! Whaaaa it's so saaaad...!
...(I was away for 30 minutes, only to free myself from these feels!)...
So, I'm calm now! xD
Amazing story, really.
They're both totally in-character and..., gosh, I can't write anymore... xD
I really loved how you wrote Flynn. He wouldn't even think of not risking his life for his friends, just like Yuri would. It was his only choice. Yuri saw that and had to accept the reality, even if it was hard. That was just perfect.
I'm glad you didn't make the mistake I hate the most. In most fanfics I've read, Yuri cries a lot. It's mostly because of his dark past (which is rape pretty often). Let's face reality, Yuri JUST cries because of character deaths. He hides his feelings at first, but can't hold his tears back when it's overflowing. You did that one right.
I think your grammar was right and I love your writing style. I also love where you put the horizontal lines.

THIS is my fav one-shot so far!
Please write more Fluri and don't let anyone die anymore xD I couldn't take it!
How about you create some fluffy and sweet moments with those two?
Thankies for this awesome fanfiction.
Mei B chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, impressionant! Without even knowing the manga/game, i really got into the story. And the end is just...it's so sad :,( I really was moved.
And your english level is as always... badass. how do you even do this ?
The only little thing was that these "the raven black haired guy" and "the long haired guy" annoys me a little bit. Even if I have no idea how I would have phrase it, so don't worry :)
love
forevermariott chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was so sad! But you did a job well done and the story touched that soft spot, very poignant and heart-felt.
Shadowin chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'M CRYING.

I'M CRYING.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME D:
Saenda chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Pour quelqu'un qui mentionne toujours qu'on écrit bien, je trouve que tu écris extraordinairement bien toi aussi! OWO C'était si... si déchirant T_T Mon dieu, mon coeur est vraiment brisé après avoir lu ça. J'ai adoré, du début à la fin. Je n'avais pas nécessairement le temps de lire, considérant l'heure qu'il est, mais je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher dès que j'ai porté les yeux sur les premiers mots. Tu as vraiment du talent. Les personnages étaient IC et les descriptions superbes!

Vraiment, j'ai été charmée du début à la fin.

Merci beaucoup pour cette si belle fic, j'espère qu'on va avoir la chance d'en lire plein d'autres de toi w
Snowflake Kisses chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OMG! Dude, that was amazing! I loved it, you did a really really great job with this and I loved it. It was amazing It was really sad and I'm tearing up and I'm hurt, but I loved it. My heart feels like its been ripped out but its awesome. Thank you for writing this it is amazing. 3
CrystallizedPen chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The ending really gives me a throbbing feeling. It is terribly sad just reading the last sentence. Good job of making a fic short yet still able to transmit all the feelings. TT I wanna cry already! Once again good job and Happy New Year to you :D