Reviews for Heels
HyperactivePJOfangirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Lol but why wasn't there any balls of sun fire stuff, Mitzi totally is asking for it
PercabethJasper'n'more chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Whoa nice!
Dragon at play chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hahahahah! Stella is a trip.
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Haha this was great :) can totally identify with the others and their eye rolling and loved Layla's comment about her going into withdrawl, brilliant work.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
YOu forgot to spell check, Worth it not with it! Other than that this was great, I loved it. Reminds me of why I miss shopping in the US although I never personally witnessed a cat fight over shoes. I did see one over food stamps and chicken in a grocery store parking lot. Someone actually threw a piece of fried chicken at someone!

So... did Stella and Mitzi get thrown in Mall Jail? Because on 6Teen they have Mall Jail
NadeshikoLove1224 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh my god this was way to hilarious. I could see Mitzi and Stella fighting for top designer goods. Being banned from gardenia mall is nothing if she could Zoomix herself to NYC. She would probably have a heart-attack for how much more choice she could have to spurge the royal Solarian bank account: Louis Vuttion handbags, Marchesa dresses, Viktor and Rolph accessories, Elie Tahari day dresses! Then again getting kicked out of the flagship stores, saks, Barney's and the other high end stores would land her depression for a couple of hours. Anyways, good fanfic.