Reviews for Epiphany
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I hope you will continue...
GUEST chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Will you be adding more to this story? I hope so because I really love reading your work. THX.
wwf chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
deeks reacted that way because he has at least no living family members.
Pineapplejuicerules chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great story. You should continue. I want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I wonder if you had continued this story how it would have progressed and what the conclusion of this story would have and where it went?/
just curious to know?
enjoyed your stories so far?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
are you going to finish this story? i would like to know how it develops? liking so far can you update PLEASE.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
love the story so far, buit could we please have an update or conclusion to the story please?
thanks enjoy reading your fanfiction stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
could you please update this story, want to know what happens?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
update ,pdate update this story please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hi. I was wondering if this story is complete or will be multiple chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
update ,update ,update,update,update please
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww, great chapter! I'm very intrigued:)
My favorite line: 'proving once again that she had a masters degree in understatements' lol!
Happy New Year
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
So intriguing and wonderfully written as always. Looking forward to more.

Happy New Year!
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, I am very intrigued... Your writing is pretty much impeccable! Loved it :) especially Hetty!
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow I so want to know what's happened that Kensi thinks Deeks has gone. I mean he isn't dead, you wouldn't take it that far would you?

Anyway this is a fantastic start, I could really feel Kensi's pain at the beggining. The whole conversation about going to Tahoe was fab, especially seeing their thoughts behind it too. It was a little mean of Hetty to leave them there for Christmas.

Poor Deeks, I was expecting him to make a quip about Monty not having thumbs and so not being able to answer the phone when they kept on at him. Did they not get it when he told them he had no one to call after he was shot.

I look forward to more of this and finding out what's happened. Happy New Year x