Reviews for The Thought Counts
sagejjj chapter 1 . 8/15
*enthusiastic thumbs up*
Great story! And that last sentence was the absolute best!
Lots of love3
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 6/12
Umm... sequel.
LDK chapter 1 . 5/14
Great fic, all the characters seemed really genuine and the plot was adorable! I would love to read a continuation of this, but it really was a nicely wrapped-up and packaged story. Thanks for writing this!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Quite nice. All the interactions were very nice, and I'd like to see more of this, possibly?
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
It's so good...
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Nice. Story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'm having a brainless moment here, so can someone tell me why Jack winced? I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Pitch, but don't know specifically.

Also, good story. The writing's better than most stories and it was enjoyable to read.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love this story and how you connected the two worlds of Percy Jackson and the Guardians. I loved how you wrote Jack and Percy and I can't help but admit to being curious about the bad blood between the legends and the Gods. Is there a story there or are the Guardians simply angry about how the Gods treat their children? Regardless, this is a very interesting story and I truly loved reading it.
Blitza chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Is there a sequel by any chance about why there is bad blood between folklore and legend.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Now I'm wanting to see the meeting of Percy and the other Guardians, that would be funny…
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You should continue this! Make Annabeth meet Jack! I WOULD BE SO FREAKIN' HAPPY! XD
Insane PJO LOver chapter 1 . 11/1/2013