Reviews for The Thought Counts
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/11
I love this story and how you connected the two worlds of Percy Jackson and the Guardians. I loved how you wrote Jack and Percy and I can't help but admit to being curious about the bad blood between the legends and the Gods. Is there a story there or are the Guardians simply angry about how the Gods treat their children? Regardless, this is a very interesting story and I truly loved reading it.
Blitza chapter 1 . 2/20
Is there a sequel by any chance about why there is bad blood between folklore and legend.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 1/12
Now I'm wanting to see the meeting of Percy and the other Guardians, that would be funny…
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You should continue this! Make Annabeth meet Jack! I WOULD BE SO FREAKIN' HAPPY! XD
Insane PJO LOver 93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
LOVE IT!
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is awesome. It's the kind of one-shots crossovers I like, they met, you explain how can this happen (PJO and ROTG coexisting in the same world/universe) and it has a decent end and it's feels complete.

LOVE IT

Thanks for writing it!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
It's a really good point, that if the Gods are old and decrepit "legends", they wouldn't be the only ones still out there. Makes perfect sense, actually :)

Well written, well characterized, all that jazz.
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Cute. I love it. I can totally see how Percy and Jack would get along splendidly.
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really liked this. I know it's marked as complete, but it doesn't feel like it's over though. I can't help but think that this is just the first chapter to a really good story. I hope you write more someday!
biggestfan16 of rick riordan chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was amazing! There should be a second part where Jack comes back to camp.
Jennifer Snow chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ooooo good story! Please keep writing!
Soda chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Best cross over fic ever! Why is it so hard to find a good cross over fic with Jack and Percy being friends? This is so awesome, but it's only one chapter?! (still awesome) AHH! Please update this! Percy knows Jack is loney it's so touching BAH! I need to read more! I wanna see Jack in the camp and blah blah blah.. I dunno Im not the amazing author person.. Your writing is flawless I'm dying! Please write another chapter!
Sezony chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love it! I wouldn't mind seeing more. Maybe something about the bad blood between Greeks and the legends? Or Jack's second visit to the camp :) Characterizations were spot on in this. Great job!
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! Could you do a sequel; it would be fantastic!
Katyuana chapter 1 . 3/16/2013