Reviews for Sharing Joy and Misery
ldanielle chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Cool pairing! I'm not a huge Gale fan but I love him with Madge :)
aptitude to fly chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, I really loved this. I'm not very good at giving constructive criticism, especially when it comes to writing, because I am definitely not a good writer, which makes critiquing someone else's work seem almost a little bit morally wrong. So sorry if this isn't very helpful, I just wanted to say that this was great and you're very talented :)
x3lovelikethisx3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really good so far! Update soon :)
ckrets chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hot damn is right. This piece was amazing. It was raw and sexy and angsty and just sldjalkdjlaakj so great for inducing Gadge feels. I really loved the short and choppy sentence flow. It adds to the fast-paced raw nature between the two characters. It's also a sad fic at the same time, because Madge is just Gale's go-to when he's down and not his number 1, because Katniss already captured his heart. But she knows that and he knows that and that's the price Madge is willing to pay. Your writing is captivating. You don't need elaborate sentences to make your work beautiful, it is by your use of simple clarity.
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I must admit I am not a fan of Gale and Madge but you requested this story so I read it.

This was beautiful, it really made Gadge plausible for me and I really liked how Katniss was the thing that brought them together yet it was what made their relationship a taboo.

Your ending was fabulous, I liked how it meant that even though Madge loves Gale she realises he loves Katniss and even when he kisses her he still thinks about Katniss and still loves Katniss.

It was very cool to see snapshots of their relationship during different moment of the games and Katniss's relationship with Peeta.
Cookie. Monster 67 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I've always had a soft spot for Gale/Madge stories, they don't come often, do they? I especially like how you make Gale's heartbreak complement Madge's joy, I've heard many times that unexpected love is the best type.

Happy 2013,

Cookie . Monster 67
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Omg, you're such a wonderful writer! I dig this story. But Clato is still the best for me. Haha! And yup, it's so twisted. I felt bad for Madge because she's letting Gale use her to get away from his own misery and it's ok with her as long as she has him by her side.
Nina chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, I liked this. It was well written. The ending sad but appropriate. Thanks for writing.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh wow. I really don't know what to say...just..wow... Your writing never fails to amaze me x3
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great fic.. full of emotion. I am still not a huge fan of Gale. At least you made him seem human. :)
three-golden-mockingjays chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very different to a lot of Gale/Madge things I've read, but I think it's just brilliant. It's the kind of story I could re-read a million times. xx
Alaanysinwonderland chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
. ! OMG! Loved it!
love rosie3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lovely writing! I loved the angstyness and I think you captured it perfectly. I hope you write some more Gadge :-)
truces chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow. It fits so perfectly with the title and FLO and how Gale goes from thinking Katniss is his to knowing that she'll never be, and how twisted this Gadge is when I've always seen it so fluffy. Just, wow. Amazing.
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is kind of different to the other Gale/Madge fics I've read...and I don't really mean bad different, by the way. I like the way you've done Madge...and when Gale starts crying - I like the way he ran into the woods to get his anger out; it's a very Gale thing to do. I do like this...I'll have to check out your other fics!