Reviews for The Long Kiss Goodnight
Thusitha chapter 1 . 7/10
Absolutely a Bit hard imaging tiny bits of it thou A wonderful Style fic! Well done...
Nameless Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
shortstackedcheesecake chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is so beautifully sad. Just wow. It's wonderful.
Southslash chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow this story was amazing. So emotional. Its a travesty that it only has 5 reviews!
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
The funny thing is: i don't even like Style that much. But damn, you had me nearly crying reading this. Somehow Style really made sense to me in this fic, which for me is a big thing to say. It was all just so...precious and sweet. And sad. I didn't know what to feel when finishing it. I read it last night but couldn't really describe what I was feeling, still can't for some reason.

This story made me really sad and also so very, very relieved for some reason. because love, as described in the end, can be like that. People can have such a connection. I really wanted them to stay together, but somehow I'm glad you didn't because that way it made me able to understand their love. Am I rambling?

The ending was really, wow, unexpected, emotional and man, I'm nearly crying again.

And can I say that I was also really relieved that Kyle, even maybe for just a minute, left South Park.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ohm, Wehlp, I'm crying right now, this is so sad. I was hoping that they would finally make it, but I guess not.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story has just done beautiful, horrible things to my heart. I'd try to describe specifics, but my heart isn't exactly fluent in English, and my brain isn't a very good interpreter, so the only thing I can say is that this was fantastic.
Riggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Christ I never get over how much I love your writing. So creative, so original, so romantic and hot and sad all at the same time. Fuck, you will never stop being my favorite SP author-please keep doing what you do it's perfect.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You made me cry. This was so beautiful, it really was. I didn't want Stan to die, after all they did to get out of there. I'm sure that even if they did successfully escape, new clones would be created and they'd live their lives on that ship too.