Reviews for Feel This
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
epic job! please add some more chapters! adding u to my list of fav authors on ! its a fabulous story line! i love it! keep updating! :)
ByTheAngel99 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so adorable! I mean, besides the whole removing the bullet thing. Please write another one soon because I think I might die if I don't get to read any Natch fluff soon! Maybe you could do something from Patch's POV? He could be like describing his experiences from when Nora gave him the gift of feeling... It's one of my favorite parts in the entire series!
P.S I was reading Brooklyn By the Water at Night and I saw that you were looking for new stories to read. I have a TMI story called Scarred for Life and it'd be awesome if you could take a look at it! It's not as good as yours but I don't think it sucks :)
Carebear96 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
More fluff please :) call me weird, but I absolutely love when Nora is in trouble or hurt and Patch gets angry and Protective. I just love it :) so more please :)
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
awww please update soon its cute
HiddenHeartHiddenIdentity chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This is a really great story so far! Can't wait to read more :)
Sara chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
oh i loveee this chapter pleaseeeee update another chapter soon !
fanficlover246 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait until the next update
Silent Shootting Star chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I hope you plan to continue this. It's very good.
hybridgirl167 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter
update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Your a really good writing please keep up with this story!
Skylight Reality chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
This chapter was so good and intense that I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter ,update soon !
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
love it continue it ples
anonymous259 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
awww thats was sooo sweet is this a one shot? if not plz write more
live-my-life-the-way-i-want-2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
omg! i love it i want more :))