Reviews for Danny Phantom and Dawn Phantom
FanWriterForever chapter 19 . 4/18
Great story. Loved it. I will love more with the sequels.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
nice
The Writer Es chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Stop. Just stop with the dn Mary Sue already. It's irritating, and it's overused. Try to get some originality.
spatterson chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Can you continue this? I want more of this story now that SOPA has been stopped!
booklover41 chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
So Sopa has been defeated once more, but for how long? We heroes do not know all we can do is celebrate our victory. But shall remain ever alert, watching for signs of the monster's return.

on an unrelated note, the story sounds interesting
Izi Wilson chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
I didn't know you were into Ninja Turtles. Because so am I! You want to talk about Ninja turtles, you talk to me
Anonymous Fanz chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
Happy birthday and great news!
Izi Wilson chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awesome! A few years ago I had an idea of something like this, so thanx 4 fulfilling my vision!
supertinagirl6 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Alright I read your story. The concept is a nice idea, but I'm afraid the story goes with it's problems. I kind of afraid that I saw your character Dawn as a Mary-Sue, she was too perfect and also too powerful. You made it where she's nearly invincible to all the ghosts, you made it where she mainly gets good situations, she saves the day almost all the time, and you over powered her. You need to tone it down with her powers, give her some more flaws to balance her out, also these flaws need to be things that could affect her in a situation. You grammar could use some work, you can't say "and then Danny said." You can use it sometimes, but you use it in nearly all your sentences which is a big no no when writing. Now I'm not trying to be mean, I'm only trying to give you helpful criticism to help you become a writer. Believe me, I was once at the stage you are at, heck I will not deny that a lot of my characters turned out to be Mary-Sues when I was younger. though thanks to that criticism I was able to fix up my characters (though I still need to delete my old stories containing said Mary-Sues)

Well anyway other than that, you're story was very decent. Also kudos to you for keeping the Danny Phantom characters in-character, a lot of writers have trouble with that when writing stories. Heck I will even admit that the introduction of your OC made me curious on how you would handle the episode "The Ultimate Enemy." Well I hope my review manages to help you, remember to keep those tips in mind.
nicktoons5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hey at least he got what he orderedXD

(To lazy to login...)
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
cool story
AngelHeartObsession chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
IT'S OVER! *cries*
It was an awesome story, and I'll be looking for your other updates!
Actiongirl101 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
OMG! That was an awesome ending!
AngelHeartObsession chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
NOOOOO! Vlad has the key!
And now I have to read the Freakshow episode also?!
It's torture. But a good type of torture, seeing as that you are an amazing writer.
AngelHeartObsession chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
I like how Dawn understood Valerie and tried to help her. And I hope that Dawn does well with her babysitting service!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »