Reviews for Wintertime
Anon chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I like how you chose to approach the concept of magic. Not contradictory to the novels, but with a different point of view. I also really enjoyed the subtle references, such as the altering of the elements. Really cool.
allfictions chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Greetings,

A proper ending for an ambitious fanfic (saga, if I must say so). Nothing much to say, just that I look forwards to your future works set in the Toaru universe (not horror tough, not that I hate horror, I'm a big fan of Stephen King, just that in Toaru it feels...weird, for lack of a better term).

...Sorry for my lousy English and long parenthesis.

CrankThatDragonBall, signing out
allfictions chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Greetings,

Excellent story so far, certainely refreshing from the usual characters and stories of TAMNI written on ! English is not my first language but even I can see that you have an interesting writing style. You are real-life author, perhaps? Anyway, your story give me the impression that I'm reading a Norse saga (ok, I never read a Norse saga in my life, but hey! That's the feel I get!) and I really love it, it's different. A pity that people don't seem to take the time to read a different TAMNI story. Don't give up! Because your story doesn't have many reviews, it doesn't mean that people don't or won't read it! Me, I took the time to read your story and I was pleasantly surprised.

Yours,
CrankThatDragonBall

P.S.: Am I the only one who think that Kihara Kagun really reminds me, apparence and personnality wise, of Acqua of the Back?

P.P.S.: I don't know if you knew, but the hero Bersi appears from an Icelandic saga, the "Kórmac Saga"...where he is not the hero! So when Kihara Kagun read the story in the hut of the hag and the narration said "the story of the hero Bersi and his sword Whitting" (or something like that), that statement was not relly accurate...but that's just a thought, not criticism!

P.P.S: Could you PM the Norse words that you used in the story, their translations and where did you find them, please? I'm a huge fan of Norse culture (and it may or may not serve for a fanfic project that I may or may not plan on publishing on ...eventually
CrossFaded chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
This is a nice, sophisticated piece of story but it is unfortunate that many readers here are not able to appreciate the beauty of this story.

If there's one thing I could criticise about this story, it would be that it didn't feel like a To Aru fanfic to me. Nevertheless, its a good story and I hope that you keep on writing until you find somebody who really appreciate your style of writing.