Reviews for War Prize
BadgeryFox chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Sad that it's so short, I really liked that style! What an interesting premise! Thanks for taking the time, I will explore this topic some more in the confines of my mind XD A plot bunny seems to have hatched there; alas, it will take a long time until I'll dare to try my hand at the challenge of taking up the pen and releasing some of my ideas in the form of writing instead of just juggling them around in my mind, spinning some tales where they stay hidden from everyone... Still, very inspiring!
sousie chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
update
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really enjoyed this, but you can't leave it there! I really want to know what happens to Harry!
Thanks for writing and posting.
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
should not be a one shot.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
oh oh oh I want more please.
WolfChild111 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I think there should definitely be a sequel to this, maybe a second chapter set after the Avengers movie?
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
... i like it is there going to be a sequal?
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
AAHHHHH! This was great! I loved it, and now it leaves me with so much curiosity and imagination I think I will die! Thanks for writing this and feeding the little novel monster in me.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Interesting.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
huge ass
chickieroy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
keep going i looks like it's going to be a good book
biblioholic chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting story. Could you extend it to include more about Harry and Loli and Thor. It feels unfinished and hanging.

Rate 8/10
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So what happened?
spiel chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nuu too short!
Would love to read more of this
ONIX-21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is really interesting. I like the idea of Harry being reborn as a Demi-God and meeting Loki and Thor.
It's a great idea and I'd like to see more of it :)