Reviews for Mayday
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow I don't think I've ever cried so much reading a FF.
Beautifully written, you certainly have a way with words that brings out so many emotions.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ripped my heart out, but so beautifully.
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OMG that really Hit me HARD. Very sad but I LOVED it ... YA MADE ME CRY DAM YOU ...
Kamyy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Jeez, I'm a little depressed now...
It was beautiful, well done
Dreschy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
well, I am pretty much crying right now. And off reading The Haunting. ;_;
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
She should wear the ring. I would.
MyVersion41319 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I just read all of The Huanting and then this. I have never cried so hard reading anything. I had to keep reading though. Absolutely beautiful job. I literally had to stop and get tissues becuase I couldn't see my eyes were so blurry. Both these are amazing. "Becuase you're a Castle too" broke my heart completely. I'm ugly sobbing. Fantastic job
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Always a possibility with them. At least now, they know how each other feels.
Mark C chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was a wonderfully sad story.

You truly captured Kate's feelings about losing Rick, especially the way he died because he was protecting her. The emotions were certainly flying when she found the ring box which meant Rick was going to propose.

Loved seeing the concern from Lanie and the boys. Can't blame them for that. Was glad to see Esposito make a call to the one person who could do something, Jim Beckett.

Jim was a true father here and the best thing he said to his daughter came at the end when he said that she was both a Beckett and a Castle.

Very well done.
actuallyido chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I hate you.

Except what I really mean is I love you.
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
No why! You just made me cry!
Reyhane 41319 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
UooaaH... NO, NO :(
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Well, this is well written, but it certainly didn't make me smile. So gut wrenching! Ack! I hope 2013 is better than that. lol
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Heartrending... It's hard to type when you're crying.
sakura-txell chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Last story I read in 2012. What a way to end the year! Great work!