Reviews for The Acquiesco Variant
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Ooh...
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Well dang! That was so frackin sad! Very beautiful.
mato.kansei chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
More!,!
CatGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I don't really care for Snarry fics, but this one was really good. Not at all trashy. You're a very talented writer so I'm glad I found you on this site. I will check out more of your stories.
Tsarina007 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Very beautiful ;D
I really liked it, it's somehow different from other Snarry's, and I like it ;D
Lamatadora chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
sad but beautiful :p
moodysavage chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ok my phone spell check did really weird things to my post. But this story was truly wonderful. :)
moodysavagesuspe chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh wow that was wonderful
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Extraordinary!"... to use Severuss own words, which describe your story so well.

I liked the idea of the story very much and especially how you developed the... well, I guess "relationship" fits quite well, of Harry and Severus.*smiles at them*

I suspect that Dumbledore knew or at least assumed what nightmares Harry already suffered and that he wanted Severus to see them, so that he would, at last, be able to see Harry for who he is and not just for the son of James Potter.*winks at a twinkling headmaster*
So, Dumbledore never thought of Severus as "monster", but wanted to help his two "boys", so that they could overcome their own darkness.*grins*

I loved the scene, when Severus stepped into Harrys dream and told him that he wasnt to fault for the deaths of so many people, but that he is rather a wonderful and brave, young man.*sighs happily*

Wow, Im amazed that Harry was able to do such a complicated magic on his own... but then, if Harry really wants something than he never gives up until he gets it.;)

Mhm, I guess that Harry chose to come to Severus in his dreams rather than in reality was because of two reasons. Firstly, Harry probably wanted to get to know Severus, after the Potion Master comforted him and showed Harry that he wasnt only the mean "dungeon bat". And it probably was also easier to speak and kiss Severus in a dream, then to pay him a nightly visit in the dungeons.*chuckles* I dont think that they would have kissed and made love if it hadnt been a dream of some sorts, since Severus might have pushed Harry away, since he would have never believed that Harry was sincere.

And by the way, the love-making scene was wonderfully written and since Harry and Severus both controlled the dream, rather then the dream controlling them, its as if Severus really made love to Harry.*blinks happy tears away*
Mhm, maybe it was even more intensive this way, since they didnt actually touch each others body but each others minds (I hope that makes sense?").

Poor Severus, thinking that everything was only a dream and that Harry wasnt his, although everything was real... the kisses as well as the feelings.*pushs Harry into Severus arms*

And the end was so bittersweet.*sniffs*
On the one hand they both know that there is someone, who loves them and that they share something very beautiful between them, but on the other hand, they also have to part and dont know when or even if they will see each other alive again.*blinks tears away*

I will just have to imagine that the war wont end for Severus as it ended in JKRs seventh book, but that Harry and Severus will be happy together... although, I wouldnt say no to a sequel to this story, if you plan one.*puppy eyes*

Keep on the good work!)

So long!

Schattengestalt
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very beautiful
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Damn it all this made me cry. it was beautiful and heartbreaking
Dusk chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is beautiful.
Hesperis chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very interesting. Nicely written o)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
aww that's sad
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Why do I get avatar vibes?

Anyways, I like it. It's simple, it dives right in to what you want the reader to know, and it's not so detailed that it kills me just from trying to interpret what you are trying to say.