Reviews for The Other Winchester
Psyka chapter 9 . 4/28
Its a good story i like it but i recommend you up the rating to T to be safe so please update again soon
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
and the nosy little busy bodies think it is any of their business because...? if he had wanted them to know he would have told them!
Angelsrm chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
This is good, and despite the Hon (Harry/Ron), I enjoy it greatly
kittymitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
fantastic story have you thought of making a one shot of how Gabriel,castiel,and the Winchesters meet harry other personality's
RGN chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I like the enthusiasm of the story. It's quite obvious you're having fun writing this.
Unfortunately I'm not much of a fan of a "perfect Harry" (he's the perfect artist, has the perfect house etc etc), so I'm going to have to skip the rest of the reading experience.
I do hope you keep writing though because I think you have found quite a few fans around here.
Have fun!
RGN
mishap chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Hate to say it, but you lost me at cannibalism. (shudders) Sorry
angel de acuario chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Yo siento que empezo bien , pero hay detalles que estan de mas y hase que no queden bien como lo del Canivalismo siento que est de mas entre otras cosas .
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Wait, but a few chapters ago, you said that James and Lily were in America on a mission hunting a dark wizard. So if Lily was possessed by Azrael for HALF A YEAR, when and where did the possession take place (still in England or was Lily already in America when Azrael joined with her?), WHY did it take place to begin with with Lily loaning Azrael her body for half a year, with Azrael doing who knows what with it when Lily herself should have been working with James on their mission, starting with Azrael sleeping with LILY'S demon possessed husband and getting Lily knocked up with a half demon, half angel, half succubus future homicidal maniac for a son? *lol*

Plus how long were the two in America with James using polyjuice to look like John Winchester when HE got possessed by Crowley who then knocked up Azrael/Lily while in James body? Plus if they had been in America for half a year already, shouldn't Lily had already been pregnant when the whole Crowley thing happened?
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I like this story. Though I'm surprised. Why hasn't Harry's Hannibal Lector persona come out and made lunch meat out of the Dursleys LONG before now? Depending on how long his Hannibal side has been around I would have thought he'd kill the Dursleys since they fit the 'i kill and EAT only those who DESERVE it' thing Harry has going. *lol* or did one of his other alters already scare the Dursleys into submission without Hannibal getting involved with them? *lol*

Though I have one last question. When Chuck told Harry that Harry had no RIGHT to call HIM 'Chucky', was that a major hint at one of Harrys other alters if its who I think it is? *lol*
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
what will happen next
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
the cannibal bit put me off a bit...yuk!

apart from that awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Hate to be Voldemort when Harry's parents/uncles/aunts visit!
GreenCupsRhythm chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I love this story!
It's so crazy! :D More?!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
How exactly did Becky forget to tell Sam and Dean that CHUCK WAS GOD? I mean, you'd think that Becky would think they'd want to know where the person they were looking for was all along! And think of Castiel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
But Lily was only about twenty when she had Harry, and if he and Dean are brothers then that means that Lily had Sam when she and James were fifteen. And what happened to Mary and John?