Reviews for Broken Pieces of Memories
whatsyourpathology chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Alright, review time.

A solid season worth of plot for Downton Abbey. It would've been a fitting season 4 storyline. It's a weirdly sparse story, lacking in much description but it allows your brain to fill in the rest. It does a very good job of giving you just enough so that you can see it in your head but your imagination definitely has to do the majority of the heavy lifting. However, the dialogue, for the most part, was pretty spot on. A lot of fan fictions like to portray Mary as perfect and blameless and softer than she actually is. She's definitely got a bit of bite in this story.

The story was very slow at the beginning, establishing the mood but then the plot really kicks in around half way. It was pretty good. Overall I really enjoyed it and the process of Mary and Matthew rebuilding their relationship was rather sweet. It wasn't too schmaltzy and it really did make you wait. But when it finally happened it was more than satisfying.
Canuck21 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
As I understand it, Matthew does not have the authority to pass on his title to Mary. Titles are only passed on to the male heir.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
YOU HAVE AWESOME TASTE IN MUSIC I LOVE SUMMERTIME SADNESS *HUGS*
AmeriGirlTN chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Thank you for the happy ending. Just wish we'd had that in canon. Hugs.
Jenwren chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Very happy with the ending!
Verozexistente chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Yeah Guest, but I love the new context in your first review! Wonderful! It made me laugh my head off
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Ok, that was my review you picked for the best! Kind of cool, except that i hadn't planed on haveing it read by everyone! I just recently realized it could be viewed on the site.
I am usauly really good with grammer! Not spelling. I was in a rush becouse i really wanted to get my ideas down.
Thank you for the tip,i'll be more careful with my reviews in the future.
Im kinda disapointed on how you finished, i mean it's good, but i had hoped you would have ended it a few years after 1921 and have them exspecting another baby.
I agree with Matthew !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Regarding the ending i think mary should have a show down with richard somehow end up danceing at the hookers club for court proof, coaught in the act. And matthew should regain his memory. Happy ending, except for richard
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Love it . Please keep going
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Oh. So dramatic and sad!
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Aww, poor Mary. I enjoyed reading this.
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is intriguing. Looking forward to reading the rest.
golden12 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Please, no horrible ending! I can't take more angst.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I loved this chapter! its great to see Matthew and Mary growing closer! I don't have an account but please finish with a happy ending! especially as there was so much angst at the beginning :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
"I dreamt nightmares, in which, you accused me of stealing everything that rightfully belonged to you, your Downton Abbey and your title. I was sure that you did not want anything to do with me. And when you did not return back, even though your father sent a letter, telling you that I was awake again, I became even more convinced that my hypothesis was correct." - got me crying!