Reviews for Diversions
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
It was a most excellent plot! I cried a lot for both Bella and Caius! I loved your version of Jane! I adored everyone except Edward and Victoria!

You've written an amazing and fascinating story!

I love Caius and Bella pairings!
jocelynseapanda1 chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU
andrewpine chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
't do this story way done and i don't have a clue where you are going with it.i am getting whiplash from her going back and forth.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
Seriously, Eddie screws her she gets up and walks away Jake finds her naked in an alley then the next thing we see Eddie has her again and takes her back to where she started from where in the hell are you taking this story?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
How long are you going to drag this out? how many breaks will he get before he dies? now you have destroyed the relationship between Bella and Caius because you made them to angst ridden so they wouldn't consummate their relation before it was too late by not killing Eddie how about fixing that problem.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
It's anything and everything that got in their way...where are the twins? i am really having problems with this story. seriously,seriously? you are going to tell me that her guards could not hear him talking when they can hear a gnat fart across the castle,come on.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
What is an alienated language? seriously/ where are Jane and her brother? if the Volturi cannot take out a newborn army they don't need to be in charge of did the bitch bring the Romanians with her? why didn't Caius just kill her before?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Just kill them all ,if the child get those stupid fools to come all of the way to Volterra they all need to doesn't he just (1 turn her,(2 kill Eddie,move on with their life?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Kill his damn ass, 't let her be there or let her know because she will probably do something does that stupid child always think she is being brainwashed whenever he doesn't get his way? they also need to take down Carlisle because it is his fault that this child is so immature ,self absorbed and spoiled.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Looks like little Eddie will be catching so much hell when they show course Eddie will claim they are lying,that they have brainwashed her into believing this. that she has to be his mate because her blood draws him to her and her mind is blank to him so she has to be his mate.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
I will be so damn glad when she jumps off of the Eddie wagon and grows up.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Seriously? They are going to let Vicky come to the castle instead of sending some of the guard to hunt down and kill her and her newborn is such an idiot pining away for that little boy.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
One of the few stories like this one where Jane isn't jealous of the attention that Bella is getting from her her softer Marcus tell Caius that she is her mate?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
It's really good
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
Bella should got rid of the baby, and had a baby by Cauis, not Edward.