Reviews for The Anatomy of a Snowman's Heart
odogoddess chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Most excellent. You have a way with prose.
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I dunno why I decided to start reading this pairing but I think it makes sense in some strange way. If Narcissa were to have an affair with anyone, I'd imagine it to be with Severus. Where Lucius has the pomp and arrogance, Severus is dark and brooding. I liked this; it was a nice gesture with the hearts of pinecones.
meg527 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice bit of crazy Lucius! Thanks!
petulantpoet chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my oh my...just loved that. I clearly understand how the war could make Severus 'softer' and as always think only Narcissa and perhaps Draco could see it. Just beautiful.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love your naughty narcissa and loopy lucius
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was a lovely thing...truly. And unexpected tender in cold snow. I quite like Cissa in her steadfast vulnerable demands, and Severus in his timid solid own.
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Another well written story. I enjoy the directness that your Narcissa has developed.
lannistersdebt chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like how you refer to me as "gentle one." Kinda fits with the fic. ;) Sorry about not reviewing until just now. I read it when you first finished it, and I just read it again for a second time. My love has only increased. Words just never can convey how I feel about anything that you write. Great job, and thank you very much for my gift!
Wes chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aren't you a kindly sort, doling out gifts for your mates. This is certainly not a pairing I'd normally get into - I prefer your more questionable dalliances - but as usual you write it really well. I love barmy Lucius! Truly funny. And you write a good Snape, even if he is a bit gentle in this one. I'd like to see you go full tilt narky arse Snape sometime. But the fact you're quite diverse is impressive alone. Cheers.
Faliine chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I never thought Id enjoy Narcissa/Severus pairing but you proved me wrong.
Thank you!
NarcissaNerea chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A lovely fic as always. You never cease to make me enjoy pairings I never thought I'd like.