Reviews for The Anatomy of a Snowman's Heart
meg527 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice bit of crazy Lucius! Thanks!
petulantpoet chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my oh my...just loved that. I clearly understand how the war could make Severus 'softer' and as always think only Narcissa and perhaps Draco could see it. Just beautiful.
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love your naughty narcissa and loopy lucius
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was a lovely thing...truly. And unexpected tender in cold snow. I quite like Cissa in her steadfast vulnerable demands, and Severus in his timid solid own.
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Another well written story. I enjoy the directness that your Narcissa has developed.
zeshadesofjustice chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I like how you refer to me as "gentle one." Kinda fits with the fic. ;) Sorry about not reviewing until just now. I read it when you first finished it, and I just read it again for a second time. My love has only increased. Words just never can convey how I feel about anything that you write. Great job, and thank you very much for my gift!
Wes chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aren't you a kindly sort, doling out gifts for your mates. This is certainly not a pairing I'd normally get into - I prefer your more questionable dalliances - but as usual you write it really well. I love barmy Lucius! Truly funny. And you write a good Snape, even if he is a bit gentle in this one. I'd like to see you go full tilt narky arse Snape sometime. But the fact you're quite diverse is impressive alone. Cheers.
Faliine chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I never thought Id enjoy Narcissa/Severus pairing but you proved me wrong.
Thank you!
NarcissaNerea chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A lovely fic as always. You never cease to make me enjoy pairings I never thought I'd like.