Reviews for Innocent Bones
Myloveneverdies chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Ooh, I like this story a lot, although I do hope cato gets feeling for clove before she dies.
TheClatoObbseser chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Update please!
OdairBear chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
omfg i like this a lot
traceuse chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Wow! This so awesome!
Emma chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
K, this was just wow. I have no words to describe the.. pain in this chapter. I really like the twist where it's Clove that's got an obsession with him. In most stories, it would be Cato that has that for her. I don't see him as obsessive, or even psychotic, really. I can't see either of them as psychotic.

Well.. I take that back, Cato seeing Laurel was sort of freaky. It definitely brought on some thoughts that his brain consisted of a serious chemical imbalance that came on after a life-changing event, but that can be controlled as it isn't natural for him... I HOPE..

God; I get weird ideas of things.

I enjoy your story a lot, actually. It proves that they both have feeling. It shows that they feel love, whether it's in a twisted creepy way or a general human way.

I hope you can update again soon!
Toolazy again chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
EVEN BETTER than the last chappie, i like how Catos dream was revealed to sorta be like reality towards the end... interesting...
Toolazy tologin chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AAh sorry i'm too lazy to log in XD This story is, so far, awesome! me likey that it's kinda dirty too hehehe ;))
Runnning With Scissors chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
OOh, the snow part was fascinating. Really creepy, too. What a horrible way to die.

- RwS
Emilie Malfoy chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
What a beautifully crafted chapter. I do like the way you jump in between time frames and POVs, especially when you go to Clove's (which, even though it was a short section, was tastefully wicked).

I can't wait to see where you go with this. Even though I already know the outcome (they both die, of course), it doesn't stop me from being very interested. Keep it up.
ScrubsxxFan chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
scary... not sure if i root for clove or laurel lol
traceuse chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is REALLY good. You got the characters JUST right. I really hope you keep going with this because it so brilliant.
alycat19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It's good so far
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it, please update!
Runnning With Scissors chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love the way you write about Clove. I can definitely see her as obsessive, if not a little manic. Very interested to see where you go with this. So well written! I'm always amazed at your skill.

-RwS
Emilie Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This story is already progressing into a good chapter fic. I love that you are still keeping Cato in character even though in the beginning it hints that he is falling apart. I can't wait to see how you portray him and Clove in the Games. Are you going to write it from their point of view til the very end? Again, loved it.