Reviews for A Poor Sort of Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That's lovely :-)
KaiyaJones chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I always love reading your stories, but this measures up with inkspots. I would have loved more of course, but every now and then I know an author needs a good one shot. It was wonderful and I can't wait for your next SS/HG adventure.
Helen Roston chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awww how sweet.
Noooo! How can this be one shot , it's not fair. It is so good.
Anyway if it's really a one shot (which I hope it is not) I love it and made me wish for more.
bournespeed chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A lovely tale.
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sweet sappy story.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was good. Happy New Year. Keep smiling. :-)
hkmac chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So sweet! I really enjoyed reading this story, and yes Severus is out of character, but when he is this sweet and funny who the hell cares? Thank you for writing and sharing.
Mavennica chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Argh, don't leave it there! It was so sweet! And, IMHO, Severus needs some sweetness now and then to balance all the bitterness.
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very nice. I love how they talk about the moments that define their relationship post-War.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So very sweet! I loved this story :-)
worrywart chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lovely! And not as overly sweet as you thought. You kept the tone light throughout and didn't drop into gooey sentiments of I love you's. I always enjoy stories where they banter back and forth as equals. This was very, very nice.
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'm rolling in the cuteness...I will read and re-read this one. WHY isn't there a gold star button for my favs list on this site...?
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful and well written story, I loved it.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2