Reviews for Enslaved
Hannah L-Sama chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Hm. I'm not quite sure where this story's going and it's a bit confusing, but interesting. Interesting strong, raw emotion from Ikuto there. I can't imagine how oppressive Aruto must have been to make Ikuto that messed up. How sad. I hope he finds Amu, I think she could really help him a lot.
kariared chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I love it. That darkness is up my alley. You've probably already thought of it but I think Amu and the slaves ends up somewhere near the castle but well hidden. Then one night Amu ended up having to go get medicine for one of them. So she sneaks into the bathroom in the castle she remembers that had the medicine in it, and finds Ikuto breaking down again. So she helps him out and they become close and you take it from there. It's just an idea and you probably already thought of it like I said earlier. Keep up the great work. Yayy!
kariared chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Oh please please keep going. This is so good and I understand why you had to make him the bad guy. But you should use kauzomi instead. He's really bad.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Write more, please!
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Awe darn I don't want Ikuto to hide under a mask of hate go and change your fate Ikuto, only you can motivate yourself to change.
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Wow this kind of Ikuto is very interesting.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh very cool can't wait to see what happens!
blackrose107 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
great story
cuppycakelol chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
oh my gosh I really can't wait to see what happens next :D
Ikutolovesme chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
keep going...
Hinata2413 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
good chapter :D keep it up :)
Hinata
PrincessSkylar chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hope you update soon.
Rebelchickie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I dont think i have ever read a story like this before! Very interesting and i hope you update soon! Greeat job :)
Neko-Meme chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
THIS IS SO INTRIGUING! ;D

I don't know how to really describe it, but I just feel drawn to your story. It seems, but i'm sure that I'm completely wrong, that maybe Ikuto doesn't really want to be that evil?

Please update!